Chapter 27

Everyone didn't allow Fang Cheng to work too hard, but Fang Cheng felt that it was okay, since he could borrow the baby's lightning ability super cool.

Especially when going out to deal with zombies, there will often be unexpected effects.

The zombie-killing team formed by Fangcheng and Xiang Yizhou can quickly kill high-level zombies every time to obtain spar.

In the last days, everyone follows the powerful organizers to survive, and the spar is the only currency.

Since Xiao Qingshu almost died two months ago, he has evolved, and his abilities are amazing. He can instantiate his mental power at will, and he can turn into a scalpel at any time, which is extremely sharp. When the palm is spread out, the scalpel can dissipate again.

.For others, this ability is equivalent to chicken ribs, because the materialized things are too small, and when facing zombies, close combat is far less lethal than lightning and flames.

But by coincidence, Xiao Qingshu is a doctor. His portable skills became especially applicable. A few days ago, when Liu Man came down the mountain, he encountered a third-level zombie. He climbed on the front windshield of his car and was shocked. Xiao Qingshu rushed to kill the third-level zombie and dragged Liu Man back to the villa. In the professional operating room inside, I used Xiao Qingshu's supernatural scalpel and suture needle to sew it up and put on the dressing. When it healed, there was no trace of suture.

For him as a medical student, this is simply a treasure skill.

Xiao Qingshu recently fell in love with picking up patients and going back for surgery, before sending them to the base in the mountain. They renovated a temporary resettlement area under the mountain.

.The resettlement area under the mountain is actually the unfinished project of the developer. I built a well-decorated house but the procedures were not complete and I didn't get a loan. At that time, the main product was the backer here, which was said to be a natural oxygen bar, not far from the city.

I think it's pretty good, but I can't get a loan. Who can buy a house here with a large sum of money? After the capital chain broke, the developer owed money to the bank and ran away.

The house here is gone. There were originally only a dozen households. Since the developer ran away and had no real estate, he couldn't even order takeaways, and after failing to defend his rights, he had to leave here.

This place was found by Liu Man, six houses in a community.

At first, it was because of the inconvenience on the mountain. There were some old people and children on the mountain. They were afraid that they would kindly bring some complicated people to the mountain. If anything happened later, it would be bad. The mountain serves as their core. .After discovering that there was no one here, I took it as a base and managed it.

They go out to kill the zombies, if they meet some homeless people, as long as they can be saved. They will all be brought here.

Here it is mainly handed over to Xiang Yizhou. He is a supernatural person, and it is the happiest thing to have supernatural protection in the last days.

Everyone unanimously concealed Fang Cheng's abilities and Xiao Qingshu's abilities.

As soon as Xiang Yizhou and the others came back, Liu Man and Fang Quan greeted them and said, "How are you?"

Xiang Yizhou said: "Zombies are getting harder and harder to deal with. Today I met two level 5 zombies." He felt heavy. Although his ability broke through, his ability to use flames was more proficient, but he dealt with level 5 zombies. It's also very difficult. Especially the fifth-level zombies can be disguised for a short time.

.He had heard that when Fang Cheng and Xiao Qingshu went home, he always felt a bit exaggerated when he met the old man. He didn't realize the difficulty until he met him.

Level 5 zombies are very difficult and move quickly. And they can be disguised for a short time, and they can even resemble their personalities before death. It's too human.

As a modern person who has received a complete education, he wants to kill fellow compatriots who are like his own.

Xiang Yizhou almost fell into a daze. Fortunately, Fang Cheng joined in in time, otherwise he almost got cold. Use the Thunder and Lightning System to make a move in time, and the Thunder and Lightning System is equivalent to the dominant position in the ability.

Two fifth-level zombies were hit hard in an instant, and the zombie side quickly appeared. He ran towards Yizhou directly. The speed was extremely fast, and there was no time to react. At this moment, Fang Cheng made another move, and the two people used a lot of energy before beheading the two.

.Although there was no injury this time, the overall situation was very dangerous.

Xiang Yizhou still has lingering fears on the way back.

But it was still rewarding, and he took out two Level 5 crystal nuclei from Yizhou. It's as big as an egg. One light yellow and one light green.

Liu Man looked at this with surprise in his eyes: "Great, these two can be exchanged for two generators." Now the voltage is unstable in the last days. Power outages are common, and their base is in urgent need of this material.

Now everyone is no longer as ignorant as they just came to the end of the world. They went out almost every day, and after a period of chaos outside, they gradually recovered a little.

As a second-tier city, City C has not only universities but also large research centers, which basically mastered the evolution of zombies. .Authorities divided the crystal nuclei according to their ranks. The first, second and third grades are just spars, which can be used as money in exchange for some living supplies.

The four-level five-level spar is very rare, and it can also help the superpower to evolve. The higher the level of the crystal core, the more high-level items can be exchanged.

The network in City C was completely paralyzed, and everyone remembered the most primitive way, which was to put advertisements on the bus signs in the city, and some of them wanted to buy, exchange, and barter. Everyone will check back regularly to see if there are any comments on your list.

Liu Man posted that he wanted a generator last time, and he could exchange it with spar.

But within a month, other people's lists all responded. They never had a list. Ordinary people would not prepare generators. Basically, some large companies would prepare them. No one knows that the end of the world will come, this kind of thing will not be stocked too much in advance.

.Now that the voltage is unstable, the effect of electricity is too great, and people who have generators will never let it out. When Liu Man checked it yesterday, he finally got a reply on his list, but the other party said that there is a fifth-level crystal nucleus.

Liu Manzheng was worried, Fangcheng and the others got two back.

Xiang Yizhou said, "Then you go to the transaction, and bring more people." There are many small gangs in the last days, so that the other party will not be deceived.

Losing the crystal nucleus is small, but it hurts lives.

"Yeah." Liu Man said: "Now one unit is almost full." They manage all people in a centralized manner, basically all of them are old, weak, sick and disabled. No one will care about this kind of people in the last days, and will only let them fend for themselves. But they can't stand it. Bringing people back will have to bear their food and drink.

Fortunately, Old Man Liu is on the mountain, and his growth rate is amazing. .They have opened up a lot again, and every day that piece of land can produce about a thousand catties of vegetables. They traded out half of the trade for spar and grain, and removed the remaining half for everyone to eat and drink, and the remaining sun-dried vegetables or pickled pickles were sealed up for use.

Fang Quan looked at his brother's condition at the moment, and said: "Brother, take a moment when you kill the zombies." He is not alone now.

There is a cub in his belly.

"It's okay, just treat it as a prenatal education." Fang Cheng said.
.