Chapter 49

In the last days, supermarkets and shops are controlled by the group, and the materials inside are not open to ordinary people. When the end times came, there was an early warning, but everyone has stayed in the heyday for a long time, and never thought that this disaster would continue like this. For a long time, there will always be places in the family that we can't take care of, but it affects life very much.

    The opening of the supermarket this time is great news for everyone. They all tell each other and prepare to line up early.

    Fangcheng and the others have also come to maintain order. There are not many categories in the supermarket, but they are enough to meet everyone's basic needs.

    There are many people who don’t sleep at night for fear of coming late. By the time of the morning, many units have asked for leave. I am afraid that I will miss this time, and I have to wait another week.

    At eight o'clock on time, the supermarket opened. There are two areas, the food area and the clothing and daily necessities area.

    The clothes are all confiscated materials. .Adults and children have them. After the washing room is cleaned, they are transported to the supermarket. Adults and children, as well as thin and thick ones. There are quilts, toilet paper and the like.

    The food area has vegetables produced by their base. In addition to this, there is good news. The production team has begun to raise pigs. There are many people and they have cultivated hundreds of pigs. One of the biggest pigs was killed and brought over. When everyone saw it, their eyes were green, but the meat was divided into small pieces and put into bags. One catty more, eight taels less, just like opening a blind box.

    There is also the white pear exclusively for children. A few days ago, the fruits and vegetables became high-yielding after being filled with the fountain of life.

    There are also various condiments, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, sugar and so on.

    Everyone can buy three kilograms of cornmeal. .Now most of them are working outside and eating public meals, but public meals are fixed. Some people have too much appetite and have to go home and start a small stove.

    Once many people came in, they didn't know where to go.

    Those who buy meat, those who sell food, those who sell vegetables, those who rush to buy seasonings, and those who buy clothes are all rushing.

    Fang Cheng hugged the baby and strolled out. The cub in his arms has grown up a bit, his round eyes are looking around, full of curiosity, this is the first time he has seen such a scene in his young life.

    Fang Cheng held up the cub to make it easier for him to see. The little guy was really happy.

    Fang Cheng couldn't help but tapped the baby's delicate face with his finger. The little guy didn't come back to his senses.

    After buying one wave, hurry up the next wave. I kept busy until the shop closed at two o'clock in the afternoon. Vegetables, food, and meat were all empty. .Thousands of bottles of spices have also been bought. The clothes were originally piled together like a big mountain. When they finished buying and leaving, there were only a few pieces of clothes left here, and the rest were sold out.

    In order to come shopping this time, many people took time off.

    The leaders of each department only gave a small number of people holidays, but they also told everyone that they would give leave every time, this time they gave it, and the next time they would change their colleagues.

    Although the supermarket has only been open for less than eight hours, it leaves a lot of talk. Everyone can be heard talking about going to the supermarket to buy and buy.

    "I got up at three o'clock in the morning and lined up. There were hundreds of people in front of the good guys. These people really don’t sleep. I was in a hurry because they were afraid that the people in front would buy things out. People who came to see them later brought them with them. Pork, I am greedy enough. When I went there, the pork was gone, and there was half a pig's feet or half a pig small intestine..I looked at the pork knuckles as bones, so I bought small intestines and fry them with chili. "As soon as this person finished speaking, everyone around him swallowed.

    "Have you bought a pear?"

    "I bought it, two of them. I saw that they are all big, one is half a catty."

    "You are nothing, I see the lady of my neighbor, who went early, pulled out a down jacket from a pile of clothes, light and warm."

    "Huh, down jacket?" Everyone was so envious that they had heard about it a long time ago, a third-grade spar. Regardless of adults and children. The quilt is a bit more expensive, and the clothes are just needed. Those who go early can find down jackets and padded jackets. Those who go late are only autumn clothes and monolithic clothes.

    They are now using the third-grade spar to settle their wages, and they have thirty technical positions a month. Fifteen to twenty spars for ordinary positions. .Special positions are counted separately.

    They were worried that the supermarket items were too expensive before, but now they are completely consumed. Meat is only one spar per bag. A third-class spar for three catties of grain, and a third-class spar for a large basket of vegetables.

    Everyone said: "Next time, I have to buy it sooner."

    The whole process of their supermarket opening was broadcast live on the forum in the form of photos. The click-through rate suddenly became the post of the entire forum.

    "Cloud shopping."

    "I really envy them. They have jobs and food, and they can realize the freedom of supermarkets."

    "In all fairness, prices are really not expensive."

    "No. I want to settle down in the past."

    "Upstairs, how will I be your neighbor then."

    "Okay."

    Everyone's words on the Internet are very lively.
.