Chapter 53

The new year's date is approaching. Last year, everyone was still anxious for survival and was not in the mood to go to the New Year, but this year is different. Everyone’s life has gradually improved. After the regional network, you can also communicate and make friends on it for a short time. Since Fangcheng they have given others After the group made a sample, other groups also followed the gourd and provided some people with food for work as a reward.

    Fang Cheng said that this year will be a good year for everyone.

    Xiao Qing wrote: "Why don't we organize a party for everyone!" This proposal quickly received everyone's support. Their evening parties are definitely not as good as those held by TV stations. They are equivalent to the corporate annual meeting. Each department produces a program. This time the program will be recorded with a video recorder, compressed and put on the Internet forum to enjoy the people. .

.For this reason, the colleagues in the technical department also started to work overtime to develop this project. Their current equipment is not mature, and it wastes a lot of effort to do this basic function.

    But what makes everyone most happy is that Fangcheng Group’s supermarkets can kill more than 30 pigs during the Chinese New Year, and the usual limited purchase of cornmeal is also open for sale. There was even a small amount of white flour released. This kind of fine grain is not available all the time. Be regarded as a holiday limited. According to Fangcheng's words. Strive for everyone to eat dumplings!

    In addition, there is another news for everyone to inquire, that is, to open a trade market.

    The news greatly stimulated the ears of some interested people. No matter when, there are some capable people. They can get some scarce supplies. However, trading rights are generally in the hands of the group. If you want to get this, you can only take risks to open a black market.

.Once the group fights hard, they may lose money and money, and even more serious, there will be life concerns. Therefore, the black markets everywhere are introduced by acquaintances. Now to open up trade rights is to move these ugly things to the table.

    Many people are excited now.

    Fangcheng gave up a main street, and the time was stipulated that the stalls could be set up from 8 am to 8 pm.

    Many people take a position early. Some ordinary people also want to see what they can do!

    A lot of people came out to take up a place after the notice can be set up.

    The next day, many people were going to come around, mainly because they wanted to see what was better here. When they went over there, they found that there really is a shop selling vegetable dumplings. The outside is cornmeal, and the inside is stuffing of vegetables and vermicelli. One third grade spar and five. Just smell it. .In addition to selling vegetable dumplings, it also sells cornmeal, which is a little cheaper than supermarkets. But for ordinary people, cheaper is also cheaper. His business is pretty good.

    There is only one in the whole street that sells this. In addition, most people spread a clean cloth on the floor and put their own things on it. There are some famous watches, and collections. There are also some other precious toys, and some people sell some tools. Among them is a young guy who is digital, and his USB flash drives and power banks are selling very well. Although the power supply is restored now. But everyone is scared of poverty. I don't know when the electricity will be out. The most important thing is to prepare a few more power banks.

    The young man who sold the power bank was happily unable to see his teeth: "Two third-class spars and one power bank, and two catties of cornmeal can be used for food!" He used to pay for these things before, and the other party gave him this thing if he had no money. He had to pull tens of thousands of power banks. .Zheng Chou doesn't know how to do it, and now just has this opportunity. He took fifty power banks and sold them all at once. I have never felt so rich. Go out and go around. Seeing that the name that I didn't even dare to think before is not as valuable as his charge. I bought three styles in one go.

    In addition to his stall, there was a girl who set up a shelf, and the clothes hanging on it, as long as the grain does not need spar. Eight taels of cornmeal in one piece of clothing.

    They are all good-looking designer clothes. Suddenly be surrounded. Brand-name bags and clothes are just like Chinese cabbage for casual selection.

    Even passers-by were shocked: "I know this girl. I used to be said to be an internet celebrity. She likes to stock up clothes. It is said that it takes more than a dozen people to clean up for three days."

    "My boy, how many clothes do you get?"

    "Get rich!"

."Who dares to say that she is a ruin."

    "It's really thirty years in Hedong, thirty years in Hexi!"

    "No."

    "I found this stall very interesting."

    "Let's go back and find something, it's a point to be able to change something!"

    "Well, it makes sense."

    Just like that, the black market was completely on fire. .