Chapter 44

Fang Cheng was very happy to hear the news, and wrote to Xiao Qing: "There are still some sausages and frozen beef in the storeroom, and they will wait for them to distribute them." This was the first time he took these things outside.

    The external situation is not so good now. It is good to have something to eat. Most people can only guarantee basic food and clothing. They have not eaten anything like meat for a long time.

    Fangcheng is definitely sincere.

    Fang Cheng said, "We're a big hit this time. The other two groups have nothing to do?" Originally, they wanted to hide their clumsiness, but these people forced them to come to the stage from behind the scenes.

    They have done so many things and recruited so many talents, it is impossible for the other party to know.

    Xiao Qing wrote: "They are too busy to take care of themselves now." Since the Internet has been available, everyone is reluctant to live the same life as before.

.There are always technicians sneaking over from the other side, wanting to come to work on his side.

    Wherever there is oppression, there is resistance. It used to be inconvenient alone. Since the Internet now has the Internet, it can connect all those people to make trouble. Caused a lot of losses to the other party.

    The people from Xiao Qingshu were also staring over there, basically the same as the post said.

    There was originally a dish of loose sand. It was controlled by violence and the monopoly of food. Everyone had to bow their heads with each other in order to survive.

    Xiao Qing wrote: "By the way, I am now letting those technicians research communication equipment." Although there is a network, it is not very convenient to send messages. I miss the era when a phone call connects home and abroad. Like now I can only rely on cars and manpower to run.

.Fang Cheng had some smiles in his eyes, and said, "What did the other party say?"

    Xiao Qing wrote: "There is still a certain degree of difficulty. I am afraid that it will not be able to recover in a short time." He has a strong ability to do things, is a supernatural person, and has enough work experience before the end of the world. He has gradually become the main team in the team. staff.

    Fang Cheng said: "Before I came back, I heard Xu Liang said that he had already brought back all the weapons. He was already training a good-physical killing team." He is professional in this kind of thing. Security work is entrusted to him, everyone is relieved. Xiang Yizhou is similar to him, and he is also the leader, and each of them manages one team.

    Since they helped restore order, there has been orderly.

    Xiao Qingshu nodded. Although Xiao Qingshu is external and can keep everything going, in fact Fang Cheng is his backbone.

.When he is in trouble or hesitates, he likes to talk to Fang Cheng. He said: "More and more people have defected to us." They have survived to the limit in the last days for a year. No matter what method is used, those who can survive are outstanding, and there are many smart people among them. Although they still don't know the details of Fangcheng and the others. But saw that he also created a forum. Everyone wants to come and go. Wanting to live in the last days is nothing more than seeking stability.

    Since someone else has built it, what are they waiting for, they are all looking for a route around and surrendering.

    Although Xiao Qingshu is very excited, the Internet is really extraordinary, and it is much better than the solicitation of message posts and advertisements before.

    But he manages so many people now. Fortunately, Fangcheng can be a little better, otherwise he will be a little bit powerless.

.It is of course good that so many people help here to restore to the way it was before the end of the world, but many people are dragging their families. The issue of food hangs in their hearts again, and it has become the most important thing.

    Although the extreme weather changes in the last days have made grains and grains ripen much faster, they can be consumed quickly as people become more numerous.

    Fang Cheng thought about it, and it really reminded him of a place.

    There are many lakes in the city. One of the natural lakes was built as a park, but the water in the previous life could make crops high yield, which was called the fountain of life at that time.

    But that location is the area under the jurisdiction of the salesperson. They are rising stars. Although they are developing well, they have not yet reached the strength to wrestle with the opponent. The opponent has not cleaned up them. At this time, if they provoked, it would very likely become a bloodshed.

.Fang Cheng hesitated, but he still told Xiao Qing, he didn't say that the fountain of life was so evil. It's just that the aquatic plants growing in the spring water over there are plumper than other places.

    When Xiao Qingshu heard it, they had no shortage of researchers now, and said, "I'll find someone to get some water back and study it." These days, it can't be imagined according to common sense. It might be beneficial. He has a kind of fan in the other city. The same worship. The place is not too far away. If you are driving, he will go back and forth for three hours. This time he will go personally.
.