Chapter 55

City C is just a second-tier city. In the end of the world, zombies are rampant, and all modern equipment is paralyzed. This place has long been forgotten.

    Xu Yi is not only a super power, but also the heir to the tens of billions consortium. Before the end of the world, his company was involved in multiple industries, including some emerging industries.

    His decision to return to City C this time caused an uproar in the Xu family. They are in a safe zone, where they can still live a life similar to that of a wealthy family, and they can't even guarantee basic safety outside.

    But this time Xu Yi was determined. He is a person with ideas and ideas, and no one can object to the things he decides.

    No way, the Xu family sent a whole team of twenty supernaturalists. The cars equipped are all new energy sources. .Not only does it not need to consider the problem of refueling, it can even solve the problem of using electricity on the road. If the cost of this car is estimated by money, at least one thousand world famous paintings can be bought, and even the Xu family only has five, let him take it away Four cars.

    And before the awakening, each of these abilities was from a special squad, both capable and loyal. These are all forces cultivated by the Xu family for so many years, and they have taken out all at once to escort him back to C City.

    His father frowned and said, "Although I don't know what you're going to do, I can't do without you when I'm back after finishing the business!"

    Xu Yidao: "It depends on the situation." These days, can he receive short-lived signals from his mobile phone? Sometimes Fangcheng sometimes has children. If he doesn't see it occasionally, it feels like losing his soul.

    Xu Yi didn't recognize it at first, but after a long time, he found that everything in the picture was a bit familiar. .Isn't this just the decoration of the resort hotel that Fangcheng opened back then? He had been there several times.

    He was very excited to be able to locate Fangcheng.

    This is also an important reason why he must leave.

    There is not even a time to return.

    Xu's father frowned and said, "I told the scientists' drones to fly over and take a few photos. You will leave after confirming that it is safe." Because there was no signal. Only more complicated procedures can be implanted into the interior of the drone. Success is not always guaranteed. Moreover, whether the drone can fly back more than 600 kilometers alone is a problem.

    Xu Yidao: "I can't wait!" Since I know where Fangcheng is. He could not calm down.

    After speaking, he took his men and left. This time he left most of the guards, and left four of them. Drive away a new energy car.

    Those who stay must continue to protect the safe base.

.Xu's father was also helpless to this son, so he had to let him go.

    Xu Yi drove all the way in four days, but he was delayed for a few days. Many highways have died because of the eruption of zombies, cars have been congested on the roads, and bridges have been destroyed and landslides have occurred. Even on the road, I encountered two groups of high-level zombies. It took a total of half a month before they arrived in City C.

    Xu Yi is a native of City C. He thinks the situation here is terrible. But when I came back, I was a little surprised. The road has obviously been cleared, and there are very few cars on the road. Unlike other places where corpses are everywhere. You can even see someone repairing cables here.

    Seeing people come, they are not afraid.

    Not only Xu Yi was shocked, but even the people who came with him were shocked: "Is it true that order has been restored?"

    Xu Yidao: "It's possible!"

.Then his car drove all the way to Fangcheng's villa. There are even people reclaiming fields on both sides of the road. There are green seedlings fluttering in the wind. It turned out to be full of vitality.

    Xu Yi was very curious about this place, and immediately put these people on the road, and said: "Go and find out what's happening here!" They have more advanced communication equipment like walkie-talkies, and they bring money for these superpowers. Ability, is a professional special warfare background, just inquiring about the news is a piece of cake for them.

    "What about you?" the supernaturalist asked Xu Yi.

    Xu Yi's eyebrows moved slightly, and said: "I have something personal, don't care about me! I will contact you when I need it."

    "Yes!" the four people said in unison. Xu Yi drove away.

    He drove all the way to the mountain. From afar, Fangcheng’s villa seemed to have been remodeled. .His car was not recognized by the security system. As soon as he approached, he heard the harsh sound of the alarm on the external book. Alarmed the people in the villa.

    There are some elderly people at home. It's a coincidence that Fang Cheng is at home today. He heard the voice chuckle in his heart. Go out quickly to see the situation. As a result, as soon as he arrived in the yard, he saw Xu Yi's overly handsome face off guard through the iron gate, and he was caught off guard on the spot.

    Xu Yi said, "It's been a long time!" He bit his teeth, and only hated Fang Cheng for leaving without saying goodbye.

    Fang Cheng looked at him, even in the last days, his clothes were very decent, no change from the past. Even his car is the model called "Invincible Chariot" in the last days. They are already people of two worlds.

    Fang Cheng didn't even open the door, and said, "Mr. Xu, this is not where you came from, go back." He was anxious to separate the relationship.

.Xu Yi was worried about it for two years, and he was delayed for another half a month on the way. In exchange for such a light sentence, how could he bear it? Xu Yi laughed in anger. Seeing that Fangcheng didn't open the door, he climbed up in three steps and two steps. His physical fitness is very good, and he is a supernatural person, so he flew sharp fences and barbed wire to Fang Cheng's face without any effort. Said: "This is not the courtesy of entertaining guests! Why are you eager to put aside and have Xinhuan? Or you and Xinhuan have a child!"
.