Chapter 64

Fang Cheng was not as calm as he was, pretending to be asleep and fell asleep in a daze until the latter half of the night.

    He had dreams after another, and when he opened his eyes he realized that it was noon.

    The person next to the bed left at some point. With a milk doll in his arms, his son woke up early, and Fang Cheng groaned a few times when he moved.

    Fang Cheng hugged his baby and kissed him.

    Fang Cheng made a bottle of milk powder for his son and changed him to a dry diaper. Put your hands under the baby's armpits, the little one is almost one year old. You can take two steps when you pick it up, but it's still not very safe.

    Fangcheng accompanies the children to practice for a while every day. I'm afraid that the child will hurt his bones if he walks too early, and he won't be allowed to walk for a long time.

    At this moment the door rang. Xu Yi came in from outside, brought a sandwich and handed it to Fang Cheng.

.There was no such thing outside. Fang Cheng raised his brows and looked at Xu Yi. Xu Yi said, "I did it."

    Fang Cheng was flattered and said, "Thank you."

    The cub in Fangcheng's arms seemed to be very interested in the food in Fangcheng, and he wanted to stretch out his little hand. Fang Cheng lowered his head to tease the child with a sandwich, and delivered it to the little guy's mouth first. The little guy swallowed greedily, and then opened his mouth to bite.

    The child is too young, Fang Cheng just added eggs to him as a supplement, but sandwiches are still not for the child.

    Then it was withdrawn. The child opened his mouth and ate a bit lonely, a little stunned, looked at Fang Cheng with big watery eyes, and Fang Cheng chuckled lightly.

    Xu Yi looked at Fang Cheng and only had his son in his eyes, and said, "Fang Cheng, can we talk about it?"

    Fang Cheng teased the child's hand for a moment, and seemed to sense Xu Yi's next topic. .The hand holding the child trembled, and then he said, "Say it, I'll listen."

    Since Fangcheng left an indelible impression on him that day, he has never been able to forget him again. Countless times of regret, regretting why people weren't nice to him when they were there.

    He was lucky to be able to find Fangcheng again. Now is the end of the world, and the extreme conditions coupled with the harsh conditions everyone does not know when he can live. He wants to live in a space with temperature and family.

    Xu Yi has always been indifferent. He was born in a family of huge wealth. In his eyes, everything is exchanged at equal value, and he sneered at those blind people who were made by love. But now he regrets it.

    Yesterday I slept in the same bed with my son and Fang Cheng. As long as I think about it, I have mixed feelings.

    Xu Yidao: "Let's be together!".He could feel that Fang Cheng had no feelings for him either.

    Fang Cheng said: "The situation is special now, let's wait for the end of the world."

    Xu Yi was dissatisfied with his answer. What if the last days will never end. Xu Yidao: "Then what do you take me for?"

    "Friend!" Fang Cheng said.

    Xu Yi became angry and said, "Are you a friend who can go to bed? Or a friend who allows you to have children." After Xu Yi walked to Fang Cheng's face, he directly forcibly kissed Fang Cheng's lips.

    Fang Cheng stepped back a few steps, but was stopped by Xu Yi's arm.

    There is a little baby in Fangcheng's arms. The little baby was angry, and a fireball appeared in his palm and hit Xu Yi directly.

    Xu Yi is also a master of dual elements, and attacks on similar abilities can be resolved instantly.

    The two were mixed up by the son in this way. Both were stunned. .Then they separated to calm down. But Xu Yi had thought about it many times a long time ago. Looking at Fang Cheng now, "You can only be mine."

    Fang Cheng said: "We broke up a long time ago!"

    Xu Yi's eyes were a little hurt, and he said, "That was your unilateral decision. I didn't agree."

    "Don't be unreasonable, there will be no lack of admirers by your side." Fang Cheng's cheeks were sideways, but his lips were a little bright red. He didn't even lift his head.

    Xu Yidao: "I only want you!" He has never been attached to a person, but now he has become self-willed, and nothing can dispel his obsession.

    At this moment, there was an urgent assembly voice outside. It's not suitable to say this right now when dealing with zombies, the overall situation is important, they can only suppress the obsession in their hearts and go out.

    They are the latest to arrive.

.Together with Xiao Qingshu, they announced a major discovery: "We found the eighth-level zombies. At the Eastern Suburb Cemetery, he also found that we had proposed to negotiate with us! We did not agree, let's get started! He killed four people! The other three were also injured." These are the top masters of their combat team, and now they were injured by the zombies after they met each other, and the opponent was worse than they thought.

    Xu Yidao: "Anyway, I have already gotten feuds. I propose to do nothing and keep him clean. The few companions we died were good fighters, and they must have caused an impact on him! Now is a good time to fight. I You can go." He volunteered.

    Xiang Yizhou was injured, and Xu Liang followed Xu Yi for a piece! Fangcheng wanted to go but Xu Yi refused.

    Xu Yi took his four combat abilities, plus Xu Liang and the three abilities master, a total of nine people set off. .Before leaving, Xu Yi walked to Fang Cheng's side in full view of everyone, and said, "Wait for me to come back."

    Fang Cheng wanted to say something, but Xu Yi didn't give him a chance at all and turned around and walked out of the safe zone