Chapter 50

What Fangcheng is most concerned about now is the breeding farm of their base, which is located in the outskirts of the city. It covers an area of ​​3,000 square meters. In addition to raising pigs, there are also some poultry such as chickens and ducks. However, the number of chickens and ducks is not large. There are more fat pigs.

    Now it's their base, and they can eat meat every three to five.

    The last time the supermarket opened the meat of only 300 catties of pigs, it is really not enough. The residents of them don't know who is so nasty, so they directly broadcast the stewed pork belly online on the forum. His blind pork box came out pretty well, it was a three-layered meat with three different layers, and it was very attractive.

.Not only were the more than three million people who were greedy online in the forum, even Fang Cheng was a little hungry, and went back to the mountain to ask Aunt Liu to cook a meal of braised pork, and extravagantly steamed a large pot of rice. Soaked in the soup to eat, I ate three bowls of rice, and the satisfaction of eating rice with meat is incomparable to any food.

    Fang Cheng visited the pig farm, and Liu Man was the closed disciple of Old Man Liu. Now learn pig raising techniques. Mixed in the pig farm all day long. After only a few months of work, I lost a lot of weight.

    Liu Man was quite happy seeing Fang Cheng coming over. He said, "How about? It's okay here!" He reported that the pork here is a new variety and can be sold in three months. Large pigs can weigh four to five hundred catties, and the meat is hard, but it tastes good when cooked and is rich in nutrients. Liu Man proudly said: "Now there are more than 70 big pigs, and there will be another 300 pigs out of slaughter in one month!".There are also a lot of piglets on his side. Every day I see Piggy eating sweet potato stems. The pigs are well raised and they are fat.

    Fang Cheng said, "You have to take care of yourself too! Aunt Liu left you braised pork yesterday!" The pig farm is an important property of their group. With so many pigs, half a city can be exchanged outside. Although there are a few technicians and help. But Liu Man can't rest assured, staying here is just a week. Occasionally I go back to take a shower, eat a meal and leave, and basically don't spend the night on the mountain. Aunt Liu was a little worried, but she couldn't say anything. Fang Cheng saw it in his eyes and remembered it in his heart.

    Liu Man said: "Brothers are busy, I am not embarrassed to be idle, besides, I am also very happy here!" This is the truth. After graduating from college, he took a few jobs and opened a restaurant. After so many years, he barely made a living. Now that he has the opportunity, he can rely on his old classmates to be alone, so he has to work hard. .He is not as capable as Xiang Yizhou, he can still do logistical work.

    Fang Cheng said: "That's OK, if you lack anything, just tell me!" On this side, it is Xiao Qingshu’s external leader, but Fang Cheng is a well-deserved central figure, even Xiao Qingshu sometimes encounters something he doesn’t understand. I need to discuss everything with him.

    Liu Man nodded.

    Fang Cheng walked around here for a while and then went back. After discussing with Liu Man, the next time the supermarket opens, he will kill five pigs and send them there. Sit down and go back! Fang Cheng returned to the mountain and took a bath. Seeing Dad and Mom Xiao on the mountain, Mom Fang and Aunt Liu were all around the baby. The little guys seem to have seen the world before, not at all shocked, they are each holding their little toys to tease the children.

    As soon as Fang Cheng passed by, the baby saw it and groaned to hug it.

    The people around are a little jealous: "This kid is better with you!"

.For example, Xiao's father and mother can't catch Xiao Qingshu's figure, otherwise he will definitely urge him to give birth to a child for his parents to play with. It's best to be as pretty and cute as Fangcheng's baby.

    As soon as Fang Cheng took the little boy in his arms, he saw the little boy wrinkled his nose and looked a bit disgusted. Fang Cheng smiled and said, "Smelly boy, Dad has taken a bath!"

    The person next to him looked strange, and Fang Cheng explained, "It is estimated that I just came back from the pig farm and got a smell on my body!" He knew that his son was squeamish and took a shower in advance. But the son can still smell it.

    Several adults next to him laughed and said: "A child's nose is the most spiritual. You should use more body soap and rub it hard!"

    Fang Cheng had no choice but to go back to take a bath, changed all his clothes, and wiped his hair with a towel. The little guy is talking to him now. .Fang Cheng had nothing to do with his son. Just when he wanted to play, he saw Xiao Qingshu coming back with a serious expression. He is now the chief outsider, and usually stays at the base. How come back suddenly.

    Xiao Qingshu didn't care about the greetings either, so he directly called Fang Cheng to the conference room and he had something to say.

    When Fangcheng went to the conference room, Xiao Qingshu said ten million: "Xu Liang's Self-Defense Force killed a zombie. It is a level five zombie!" The old man they met on the way to pick up Xiao Dad and Xiao Ma was a level five zombie. They It will already be alienated into humans, and will become a zombie only when it is specially stimulated, and it is very difficult to deal with, which left them a deep impression.

    Now that the Self-Defense Forces killed a Level 5 zombie, it immediately sounded the alarm. Not only vegetables and plants can evolve this year, zombies have also been evolving rapidly. They cannot relax their guard for a moment.

.