Chapter 1

Empty Bedroom.
  Passing through the tall buildings, raindrops engulfed by the wind crackled and knocked on the floor-to-ceiling windows on this floor.
  In the corner of the floor-to-ceiling windows nestled a girl in a thin white nightdress.
  She tilted her head slightly and leaned against the corner of the wall, her long black hair hanging down, covering a small half of her delicate slap face, her eyelashes resting quietly on her lower eyelids.
  Exposed outside the white nightdress, the girl is thin and beautiful from calf to ankle.
  It's just that the fair complexion that rarely sees light makes her delicate, as if it can be broken by the wind.
  The rain knocked on the window for a while and gradually eased. The bedroom was empty and quietly restored.
  Until the girl’s hand was on the floor, the screen of the mobile phone lying there lit up, and then a cold and lazy male voice cut through the silence:
  "Hey, it's a call."
  With a little mechanical change, she easily awakened Shallow. Sleeping girl.
  Tang Ran opened her eyes, her vision blurred as if she was in the middle of the night, she subconsciously raised her hand and rubbed her eyes, and then froze.
  ...Ah, she forgot again.
  So many years have passed since that accident, she would still forget to adjust to her current eye condition.
  Tang Ran curled the corner of her mouth slightly, "Luo Luo," she whispered into the air, "Whose phone number?"
  "From the address book, noted 'Grandma'."
The lazy, nice male voice responded in the phone.
  "Connect, remember to play outside."
  "..."
  This time there was no voice to answer again. After a buzzing vibration, the call was answered, and the voice on the other side of the phone came out:
  "Xiaoran?"
  "Grandma, I 'm here ." 

   "Sorry, Xiaoran, grandma's flight was delayed because of thunderstorms here-don't you go to that store today? Wait for grandma to accompany you tomorrow, okay?
  " It doesn't matter, grandma, I can do it myself."
  "Ah? How can I do it!"
  "And..."
  Tang Ran raised her head slightly after thinking of something. The girl's slender neck stretched out a fragile curve.
  "Tomorrow," she whispered softly, resting on the huge window and the lonely wind outside the tall building behind her, "Tomorrow I should go to Tang's house."

      It seemed as if she had hit some restricted area.
  There was a sudden silence across the phone.
  After a long time, the woman answered with a little guilty voice, "Why did I forget this? They told you to go back because of Tang Luo... because your sister is going to be engaged to the young master of the Luo family, right? ? "

   " it seems to be. "
 "you are the father and grandmother really eccentric, do you not Tang kids yet? Tang Luo simply too shallow, but just a few days of your 16th birthday, and now also own one None of them liveoutside— "

    "Grandma." The girl's voice was softened.
  "Okay, okay... Grandma doesn't say anything."
    The woman endured, "Otherwise, I will wait for you to come back from the Tang family, and I will accompany you to the store?"
  "..."
  Tang Ran's trance consciousness was pulled back. , She smiled lightly.
  "But I have made an appointment with the store manager for today. It is not good to change the time temporarily. And you can rest assured that I will wait for the rain to stop before leaving."
  "But..."
  "Grandma, I am very capable of taking care of myself. Did you forget? "
  "..."
  Tang Ran patiently accompanies the people on the telephone floor for a long time before finally obtaining the consent of the other party.
  The woman urged: "Then you must be careful on the road. If you have anything, remember to ask for help, don't be embarrassed!"
  "Well, grandma , don't worry." Tang Ran remembered something, and chuckled, "It's not that Luo Luo is with me."
  "Are you looking at me?"

    "Luoluo?" The woman was stunned, and then reacted, "Oh, that's the name of the smart voice app recommended to you by the manager of that store, isn't it? Strange, weird, every time you say I can't respond."
  Tang Ran touched the phone, stood up from the corner, and chuckled, "The store manager said it was the name of the leader of the development team. I think it sounds pretty good."
  "What a leader, it's not that it has never been marketed. A failed product that they have never used?"
  "The store manager said that the team was only developing for fun, so it has not been promoted."
Tang Ran thought for a while, "And I think Luo Luo is smarter than many smart assistants on the market."
  " Why don’t you promote it if it’s so awesome?” The woman said helplessly, “I think they are used to coax you into a foolish and believable child. Besides-no matter how good the sound is, it’s just an artificial intelligence. If something happens, it can’t. Fly down from the sky to help you."
  "..."