Chapter 3

Luo Zhan was silent for two seconds, then turned away from the pitiful girl, and his tone softened a little bit unconsciously.
  "...I'll give it to you."
  "--"
  Tang Ran finally smelled the end of the boy's body.
  Mixed with cold rain and wind, it is light and deep amber cedar.
  That fragrance must be refreshing, so she asked him to unconsciously call out her unfinished title.
  "Luo Luo?"
  "..."
  Luo Zhan froze and turned his eyes back.
  Luo Zhan just a little do not believe their own ears to hear, even in front of the closed eyes upturned face child also a little cold micro-shaking "see" his girl really know his name, nor that some people dare to call him : Whether in Luo’s house or in K’s, Young Master Luo is notoriously bad-tempered. No one dares to touch Mao’s minefield the first time he meets.
  When Luo Zhan's eyes were getting cold and unkind, a lazy, familiar response came out as the phone screen in the girl's hand turned on: "It's here."
  "..."
  Luo Zhan paused for two seconds and looked down. shift. Staring at the familiar interface, he squinted lightly.
  Luo Zhan remembered.
  "Luo Luo" is also the name of the AI ​​assistant developed by their team-when intl tried to develop the voice assistant app before, the team member who named the AI ​​program almost "die" in the hands of Master Luo.
  So the little girl was not calling him just now, but calling the AI ​​assistant who collected his sound source for onomatopoeia in her mobile phone.
  But Luo Zhan remembers more clearly that he did not have an open commercial license for this program at all.
  Luo Zhan frowned, "Is this what Tan Yunchang downloaded to your phone?"
  "...Hmm."
  Tang Ran deserved it lightly.
  She could hear that the person's tone seemed to have a very good mood, and if her previous guess was correct, then this person should be the leader of the development team behind int.
  He is now, is he dissatisfied with her using this app?
  Thinking that "Luo Luo" might be taken back, Tang Ran pressed her lips uncomfortably, and subconsciously put the phone back into her arms.
  Luo Zhan no matter how indifferent and inhuman temper, he can't do anything to grab a mobile phone with a blind girl right now.
  He frowned and stared at the tighter girl for a few seconds, then he squeaked and opened his eyes.
  "Let's go, where to go."
  Tang Ran secretly breathed a sigh of relief when  she kept "Luo Luo".
  She stretched out her hand to touch the blind cane that she had temporarily released while protecting her mobile phone, and said carefully, "Qingyan Road Bus Station."

    The figure of Luo Zhan who leaned over and passed the blind cane into the girl's hand stiffened slightly, "...where "?"
 Tang Ran repeated patiently: "Qingyan Road, the bus stop."
  "..."
  Luo Zhan, who hadn't taken the bus once when he was so old, had no expression on his face.
  A few seconds later.
  "Isn't it possible to take a taxi?"
  "No, no." The weak-looking girl, with a pale face, insisted on this matter.
  "?"
  She bit her lip, and said softly: "Then I will go back by myself. Thank you."
  "..."
  Luo Zhan felt an inexplicable irritability jump up, as if magma was poured in his veins. The fire burned into the heart. It just couldn't happen, and there was nowhere to go. He pressed his irritability, held down the girl's blind cane, and smiled coldly: "Afraid I will abduct you?"
  "..."
    The girl didn't explain, she just stood there with her eyes closed.
  He doesn't know if it's cold or scared, her face is pale, and the color of her lips is faint. The black hair that was wet by the rain was stuck to the corner of her lips, and she outlined her already beautiful facial features, and she could already see the bright and colorful shadows that would grow in the future.
  The irritability in Luo Zhan's heart increased a little.
  Standing in place for a while, he dropped his hand to touch his trouser pocket, and then remembered when he felt empty--before he left the laboratory, he was dizzy by Tan Yunchang, and after answering the phone, he threw his mobile phone on the table casually.
  So he didn't bring it at all.
  Luo Zhan was silent.
  After a while, he lowered his eyes and looked at the little girl waiting for him holding a blind cane.
  "Did Tan Yunchang download the navigation map associated with the voice assistant for you."
  "...?"
  Tang Ran was slightly dazed, and raised her face in Luo Zhan's direction.
  In the subtle silence, Tang Ran finally understood the causes and consequences of Luo Zhan.
  The corners of the girl's mouth curled up slightly.
  She bowed her head, nodded her phone, and whispered: "Luo Luo."
  " I'm here."
  "How can I get to the Qingyan Road bus stop?"
        "Listen to my command."
  Luo Zhan's voice was used for navigation, and she was indifferent and lazy. But obedient.
  Luo Zhan: "..."
  From today, Tan Yunchang's coffin board here is nailed firmly.
  When Luo Zhan was asked "what is the most humiliating thing in life" before, he never sneered and didn't bother to answer-how could there be such a thing as shame in the young master Luo's life?
  There is now.
  Being led by a blind girl, the AI ​​assistant who communicated with her all the way was called "Luo Luo"...That's all.
  But even the money for the bus ride was paid by the little girl.
  The reason is simple.
  While waiting for the bus, Tang Ran learned from experience and asked Luo Zhan in advance: "Did you bring any change?"
  Luo Zhan He took out the wallet from his jacket pocket and glanced at it, "...50 counts?"
  The little girl with her eyes closed curled her mouth.
  After a few seconds, she didn't know which pocket of the hidden thread of the skirt took out two cool coins, took Luo Zhan's hand, and put it into his palm.
  Luo Zhan instinctively wanted to avoid the girl's hand, but he stopped facing the slightly closed eyes and the slightly trembling eyelashes.
  Two coins lay down quietly in his palms.
  "One at a time is enough, don't cast more," the girl urged him softly, "the other one is for you to use when you come back."
  "..."
  Luo Zhan was in a complicated mood.
  This is the first time that Young Master has been reimbursed for travel expenses, with a total price of two yuan.
  Standing under the carport of the bus station, Luo Zhan put away his coins and umbrella.
  After waiting for a long time without seeing the shadow of Road 936, the girl , he glanced at had already shrunk her thin body tightly.
  ...He doesn't know which little girl it is, don't the parents give her food?
  Seeing the little girl trembling with the cold, Luo Zhan frowned and took off his coat.
  After hesitating for two seconds in his hand, he put his coat on the girl's head with long curly hair.
  "!"
  Tang Ran wouldn't have a black feeling before her eyes, but she suddenly felt like she was covered with a sack♪ The feeling is still there.
  She was panicking in her heart. She heard that in the world outside by the soft cloth on top of her head, the boy's voice was lazy and indifferent-- "clothes on. The aunt next to me has already accused me of abusing my daughter."
  Tang Ran was slightly dazed: this The human voice always sounds lazy and cold, with a little youthfulness, but will it look like her father when standing next to her?
  Perplexed, Tang Ran could only slowly pull off the coat on top of her head, and then put it in.
  The scent of amber cedar dyed her long hair that was slightly tousled by the coat.
  The jacket pressed the hem of the girl's skirt, and the bottom edge of the dress covered the slightly undulating hip line, covering the base of the leg. The sleeves are a bit long for her, so when they are hanging down, the tips of the fingers are invisible.
  Sure enough, she looked like a child who had stolen an adult's clothes.
  "..."
    After a few seconds, Luo Zhan slowly retracted his eyes.
  With a "ding jing", the coin fell into the coin box with a crisp sound.
  The door closed.
  Only Tang Ran and Luo Zhan came up at this station, but the seats in the car were already full.
  The bus driver noticed the blind stick in Tang Ran's hand. Before driving, he looked back into the car and then turned back. He said to Luo Zhan, "There is a caring seat in the middle, so let the person who occupied it let the place."
  "... …"
  Luo Zhan naturally did not know the setting of the dedicated car seats on the bus, but it did not prevent him from turning his eyes around and saw the passenger seats in the car whose colors were obviously different from most other chairs.
  He tapped the girl's blind cane, and then held her slender wrist through the jacket she was wearing, "Come with me."
  Tang Ran nodded obediently.
  Luo Zhan led her and stopped in front of the first caring seat.
  Sitting on it was a flowy young man with grandma's gray hair and blue diamond nose studs. He wore earphones with Erlang's legs tilted, and did not feel anxious about taking up a dedicated seat for love. Instead, he sat on the bus like a private train.
  Luo Zhan stopped lazily, raised his index finger and tapped the car window next to the young man's face.
  Young people frown, while the back side Yexia headset, "something?"
  Luo Zhan too lazy to Dali other provocative tone, the only side sideways, so that the girl was leaning on the wrist of their own, "Excuse me, to a seat."
  If he let the classmates of the K Junior Class heard this sentence, many people probably got choked with fright. After having known each other for so many years, when have they ever heard Master Luo say "Excuse me"?
  But the young man obviously didn't think he had received any "honor". He glanced at Tang Ran, and after a few seconds of stagnation on the girl's beautiful eyebrows, the young man sneered instead.
  "This little blind girl is your girlfriend? Take care of that? If I don't let it--what can you do?"
  "..."
  Tang Ran couldn't understand what was going on at this time. She hesitantly raised her hand and pulled at the corner of Luo Zhan's clothes, "There are only two stops, I will be there after a while." 
    Luo Zhan didn't move, and the little girl was holding the corner of his clothes, his eyes looked at the young man with a cold look. People, "Is it related to you."
  The young man looked at Tang Ran wantonly, and when he turned back, he laughed disgustingly, "If I gave my own horse, I would give it to others, of course I would not—"
     "banged" before the word "let" was spoken. A muffled noise and a painful grunt followed.
  Tang Ran couldn't see anything, only heard a few exclamations from strangers around him, and then there was a slight sound of discussion.
  She clenched the corner of the man's clothes in a panic, and subconsciously opened her mouth: "Luo Luo..."
  Luo Zhan's forehead jumped and almost broke his work.
  He gritted his teeth slightly before he heard, and looked back at the young man who was struggling with one hand on the windowpane.
  Luo Zhan bowed slightly, his voice pressed down to the lowest and the coldest—"Open your eyes and see, what is this line?"
  [Seat for the elderly, sick, pregnant, and loving] A line of words was poked under Luo Zhan's finger.
  Luo Zhan: "I don't think it's appropriate for you to sit here-you can't be pregnant with the old and young, but I can help you with the disabled, try?"
     The young man knew that he had encountered hard stubble when he was still unable to move for a long time. He was also a bully and fearful of hardship, and he was pressed in front of the window at this time, apologizing again and again with a sad face.
  After Luo Zhan let go, he got up and quickly slipped to the back row.
  The onlookers watched the whole process, but Tang Ran could only distinguish by hearing.
  When he calmed down beside him, the young man who was led by the corner of her clothes turned around, and his tone had returned to his usual laziness.
  "Okay, sit down."
  He led her to the seat.
  Tang Ran sat down anxiously, "What's wrong with that person?"
  "It's okay." Luo Zhan raised his eyes and glanced at the car behind, with cold connotations in his eyes, "He just feels very guilty for occupying his caring seat, so he is right. Kowtowing at the banner."
  Tang Ran was silent for a few seconds before accepting this answer.
  "Okay."
  Luo Zhan finally sent Tang Ran downstairs to her apartment.
  The little girl stopped in front of the anti-theft door downstairs, did not press the code, but hesitated for a few seconds before turning back.
  "Thank you for sending me back."
  Luo Zhan didn't plan to send her up, but the little girl's obvious meaning of "you can go" suddenly made the inexplicable irritation that was suppressed in his heart resurface.
  He frowned slightly.
  "Taking a taxi for fear that I would abduct you, and to my own building still so worried, I sound like a badass?"