Chapter 24

She Really said, "The coat is mine, and it has nothing to do with you. I don't want to tell you, so I don't need to tell you."

  "..."

Tang Luoqian reacted after a while, and Tang Ran had already got up with her blind stick. , Seems to be leaving.

Tang Luoqian got up immediately, "I haven't finished speaking yet, how did you go!"

The girl turned her back to her and asked softly, "Are you my sister?"

Tang Luo didn't even think about it. Dreaming! I won't—"

"Since you are not my sister, why should I listen to you?" The little girl finished quietly, knocked on her blind cane again, and left the sofa.

Tang Luoqian, who was stupid on the sofa, finally recovered until she took two steps. She stared at the little girl's back with an ugly expression: "Then you should hurry back to your partial house and don't let me see you in the future. !  "

" ...... "

"Especially tonight Luo Zhan to come home, be sure to talk about our engagement thing, you do not come out of the way ! "

"........."

  Cane voice abruptly stops.

Seeing Tang Ran finally reacted, Tang Luo lightly relieved her anger, and smiled happily: "You went to the Luo family last time, and I will be their mistress in the future-even if you can enter the Tang family now, it will be useless. If you marry someone in the future, you will be married far and broken. Do you know why?"

Tang Ran didn't say a word. The cane in her hand was slowly tightened, and the hard ring on the armrest at the head end made her fingertips fade away, pale and trembling.

The less she spoke, the more Tang Luoqian felt relieved, and her voice was full of happily smiling: "Grandma said it, the reason is very simple-an illegitimate daughter is an illegitimate daughter, and will never be on the table. Even the dad will never be on the table at the wedding. No mom, who dare to marry you?"

Tang Ran froze, her fingers tightening.

At a certain extreme, the blind cane she was holding suddenly lifted, and the gap passed - the tip of the blind cane was thrown before Tang Luo's shallow nose without warning.

  "!"

Tang Luoqian's smile stopped abruptly.

She was still the slender and pale girl. She stood in place with her eyes closed, her fine black eyelashes resting quietly under her eyelids, the tip of her nose was raised, and her lips were bitten so bright and white. There is not much emotion on that beautiful and bright face. When she spoke again, her very soft voice still had a cold tremor: "Although I didn't have much to lose, I still don't want to provoke you. Because I'm afraid. So, don't push me anymore... …Sister."

Tang Luoqian froze in place, her face pale with fright at some point--the blind stick in front of her was no more than ten centimeters away from the tip of her nose, and the girl holding the blind stick remained motionless, her eyes Close tightly, eyelashes tremble slightly. She didn't know if Tang Ran was sure where she was standing before daring to wave her hand directly, or if she was really just throwing it out in desperate anger.

No matter what it is, Tang Luoqian feels terrible. She wanted to scream. When the air was stagnant like molten iron of cast steel, a sound of footsteps came from the aisle next to the living room.

Tang Ran slowly put down the blind stick.

Tang Luo Qian's shallow legs softened, and she fell directly back on the sofa, her face pale, and she opened her mouth for breath.

The servant walked into the living room. Perceiving the strange atmosphere, she looked at the little girl standing in place and Tang Luoqian on the sofa incomprehensibly.