45

Chapter 45

Tang Ran sat on the steps.

Her fingertip position, the most sensitive skin transmitted the unfamiliar warm hot flashes back to the touch. She doesn't know if she was pricked by this touch, Tang Ran's heart flushed with an inexplicable light.

She subconsciously withdrew her hand.

Luo Zhan's palm was empty.

Fortunately, reason came back quickly, and he managed to suppress the instinct to reach out and chase the girl away.

Luo Zhan lowered his eyes helplessly.

He knew that he had just been too impulsive, whether it was not waiting for the maid behind him to leave to reveal his identity, or doing such a thing.

But he couldn't help it, even if he came back many times - having heard that kind of thing, and seeing the girl sitting alone on the steps in the night, helplessly waiting for her "robot", Luo Zhan knew that he couldn't wait for a second.

Because it was so difficult, he didn't want her to bear it for a second.

As for the current situation...

Luo Zhan was rarely weak-hearted, and raised his eyes to look at the little girl on the steps who had not returned to his senses: as a "bionic robot", he could only wait to see what reaction Tang Ran would have before responding.

And Tang Ran froze for a few seconds before coming back to his senses. The little girl didn't react anything else, only a slow half-beat "ah": "Is this a new feature?"

Luo Zhan was silent for two seconds, and his deep mechanical voice helplessly spoke: "Yes."

"It's a little itchy, and weird."

Tang Ran bent her eyes and chuckled, "As if you have been electrified, Luo Luo, you won't be leaking electricity, right?"

After a long silence, the mechanical voice replied: "The security check is correct, the owner can rest assured."

"I'm kidding."

Tang Ran said with a smile.

After sitting for a while, Tang Ran stood up from the steps with a blind cane: "But what's wrong tonight? The store manager seems to be late to them, and they didn't have time to say hello, send you here and leave? "

"......"

There was no answer in the quiet, but Tang Ran was not surprised: when encountering some problems that she doesn't know if they can't be resolved, this robot will be very honestly silent.

Unlike AI voice assistants...

Thinking of this, Tang Ran couldn't help but laugh: "You really don't look like another Luo Luo. If he hears questions he doesn't understand, he won't be silent, and he'll answer them in a mess. "

Luo Zhan: ". "

What a good comparison.

Tang Ran didn't know what to think, and her expression brightened: "Why don't I introduce you to that Luo Luo tonight?"

Luo Zhan had a faint bad premonition, he wanted to refuse, but the bionic robot manual obviously only "obeyed" the owner, and there was no "opposition".

Luo Zhan sighed silently: "Okay, master."

Tang Ran's eyes curved with a smile: "Then let's go back?"

"......"

"Luo Luo?"

"Due to safety concerns raised by the owner, I needed to go back to the mechanical box to run a self-test procedure, which was estimated to take three minutes. Please return to the room first. "