79

Chapter 79

The thirtieth day of the lunar month, Chinese New Year's Eve night.

Most of the servants had already received annual leave and rich red envelopes to go home, and the Luo family, who had always been crowded, was always particularly deserted on the night before the New Year.

Locke main building, restaurant.

The heavy and intricately patterned solid wood double doors were pulled open by the servants on both sides of the restaurant, bringing back a young man dressed in the cool night breeze and strode in.

The housekeeper Lin Yi took a step to the main seat, bowed and whispered, "Old sir, the little young master is back."

On the main seat, Old Man Luo raised his eyes: "Hmm. "

Luo Zhan stopped next to the high-backed chair on Old Man Luo's left.

The dark blue coat on his body was taken off casually, and the maid who followed on the side took it, and another maid handed over the hot towel that cleaned his hands.

While wiping his hands, Luo Zhan glanced at the empty table opposite him—there were no cutlery, and the high-backed chair was also tucked away under the long table.

Luo Zhan lowered his eyes and sat down on the soft leather cushion of the high-backed chair: "My brother can't come back today?"

Lin Yi smiled: "The eldest young master said that there is still work to deal with in the field tonight, and he will not be able to rush back tomorrow morning."

The corner of Luo Zhan's mouth tugged lightly: "Grandpa, I think this belongs to the lack of family discipline. The more you throw it outside for a long time, the more you will go off-road, and it is recommended that you bring him back to take over the company as soon as possible - tie it up to settle down. "

"He can't come back, isn't it something you smelly boy made up?"

Luo Jing Yuan said with a cold face.

Luo Zhan wiped his slender hands, threw down the hot towel with a lazy expression, and a scourge face lacked interest: "He makes his own excuse not to go home, what does it have to do with me?"

"If it has nothing to do with you, how can someone tell me that he made a bet with you so that he will not see anyone for a year?"

"It's obvious, slander planting."

Luo Zhan didn't even think about it, and replied lazily.

Old man Luo snorted coldly and did not bother again.

Luo Zhan picked up the shiny metal dinner knife, and the handle of the knife tapped the table bell hanging next to the table. Crisply, the side door of the restaurant opened, and two servants pushed the dining cart in.

One of them walked to Luo Zhan's side, holding a bottle of sober red wine with fine white silk in his hand, and gestured to pour it for Luo Zhan.

Luo Zhan's eyelids lifted, the handle of the knife in his hand was raised, and the back of the knife stopped the slender body of the red wine bottle.

"Young Master?"

The maid who was pouring wine bowed his head in bewilderment.

"I may have something to do at night and need to go out."

Luo Zhan's tone was light.

On the main throne, Luo Jing Yuan frowned slightly: "Do you want to go out today?"

"Probably."

"Isn't there a driver on duty at home?"

"Private matters, I'll drive myself."