64

Chapter 64

After Lan Jing Qian's words, Luo Zhan, who was leaning on the sofa, did not raise his eyelids, only the corners of his mouth were lightly hooked. This silent and slouchy smile has a blunt mockery of the word.

"Parents?"

Luo Zhan's voice was thin and cold, "If her parents really care about her, then it is not my turn to take care of it."

Lan Jing Qian raised his eyes unexpectedly: "Still a girl with an unfortunate native family?"

Luo Zhan didn't speak.

He turned the purple clay cup with thin tires between his fingers and turned half a circle, and the emotions under his dark eyes were floating.

Avoiding the unknown grudge between Lan Jing Qian and the Tang family, Luo Zhan did not mention the identity of Tang Ran to him.

Lan Jing Qian only thought that Luo Zhan was evoked with some unpleasant memories, and he didn't mind.

He put the cup down in his hand and said, "Girls from this kind of family, no matter how they look, have more sensitive minds than ordinary girls. Don't hurt that little girl in the future. "

Luo Zhan raised his eyes, his expression was still lazy, but his eyes were serious: "She is indeed sensitive, beautiful but inferior. Because she was hurt too maliciously in my absence, from now on, it's not just me, no one can hurt her. "

"......"

Lan Jing Qian looked at Luo Zhan, who was full of young sharpness in his laziness when he spoke, as if he had lost his mind.

"Male god, why do you think of our Brother Zhan like that?"

Tan Yun Chang has always been familiar with himself, and Lan Jing Qian has never been older than their teenage shelf, so he has no scruples when talking to Lan Jing Qian.

Seeing Lan Jing Qian turn around, he smiled even more——

"Although our ancestors are too handsome, men and women of all ages are killed, but you are not bad."

Having seen it a few times, Lan Jing Qian has long been familiar with Tan Yun Chang's hippie appearance, and he shook his head and smiled: "It's just a little emotional."

Tan Yun Chang: "What do you feel?"

"The way he spoke, the way he spoke..."

Lan Jing Qian picked up the teacup and gestured in the direction of Luo Zhan.

Tan Yun Chang immediately nodded indignantly: "I understand you, male god! Is it the feeling that Luo Zhan opened his mouth and doesn't care about anything, no one likes to reason, and I don't target anyone here is rubbish, I have the feeling that I want to find out his shortcomings and beat him to death, but I can't find it!? I'm too—"

"Want to beat me?"

A word floated over beside him, cool and fluttering, as if smiling.

"Then you usually hide it well."

Tan Yun Chang's heart was stirred.

A few seconds later, he stiffened his neck and turned his head, smiling awkwardly: "How can it, ancestor, how much do I respect you? Every time I see your appearance of a light wind crushing the audience, I can't wait to immediately transform into your fan brother, really. "

Luo Zhan sneered coldly, obviously not believing.

Lan Jing Qian "supported" Tan Yun Chang at this time, and he nodded with a light smile: "It is indeed a little."