Chapter 2

Just his damaging face, then... that sister Tang Ran arrived at his place, she would not be like a meat bun and a dog! 
"Who scolded the dog." 
The store manager slanted at him, "And are you stupid? What's the use of Luo Zhan's appearance? Can sister Tang see what he looks like? "
  "Ah, yes." Meng Xueyu was taken aback and touched the back of his head, "I forgot. "
  Just a few seconds after Meng Xueyu felt relieved, he started frowning again, "Then what if Luo Zhan sees Tang Ran's pretty good-looking sister? "
     The store manager pouted, "You are Luo Zhan when you are? He has seen so many beauties since he was a child, which one has you seen him take care of. "
"It seems to be, his eyesight is too high."
 "He is more than a high-sighted person, he is already perverted." 
  "? "
  Seeing Meng Xueyu's confused expression, the shop manager smiled: "Don't you know?  Luo Zhan has a special hobby-he only loves beautiful eyes. "
  " Beauty eye? "
  "Yes, otherwise, because of his family background, the girl who chased him from childhood can go around three times, how could she stand next to him? "

    Hasn't someone in their laboratory said it before? To have a pair of beautiful eyes that Luo Zhan can see, it is hard to compare. 
" Tan Yunchang, it's your turn." "The assistant teacher in the next room suddenly walked out and called the outside room.
  "Hey, here it is." The int manager, that is, Tan Yunchang hurriedly responded, standing up and talking.
  "So don't worry. No matter how good Tang Ran looks, she is also a blind girl who has no ordinary eyes, let alone beautiful eyes. How could Luo Zhan look at her? "
  Before leaving, Tan Yunchang patted Meng Xueyu on the shoulder, and mysteriously lowered his voice:
  "And secretly telling you, I heard that his family arranged an engagement for a wealthy lady, who coincidentally seems to have the surname Tang-so. From now on, there will be beautiful flowers waiting at home, and will not rob your sister Tang Ran. "
  "..."
  Seeing Tan Yunchang's back, Meng Xueyu frowned blankly.
  Having said that...
  but why is he so upset in his heart.

Chapter 2
  Silent and wait for most people is always boring, if you want to stand at the same time both one's own and that it is probably impossible to imagine - Tang Ran has been used, the girls next to her apparently not.
  About it was really boring. After waiting for a few minutes, the girl couldn’t help but talk to Tang Ran: “You seem to be about the same age as me. How old are you?”
  “16.”
  “Ah, then we are almost the same, I At 17 this year, I was studying in K-Da High School, how about you?"
  Tang Ran said silently, "I have a class at home, and I have a teacher who teaches braille."
     The little girl listened for two seconds before realizing that it was wrong. She was immediately upset and at a loss, "I'm sorry, sorry. ...I didn't mean to mention it."
  "It's okay." Tang Ran returned to her senses and chuckled, "I have accepted things with bad eyes, but it's a pity that I can't go to school normally."
     It was about the girl's soft smile. After being infected, the girl standing next to Tang Ran stared at her for a few seconds before regaining her senses, and sighed in a low voice: "You look so beautiful, but it's a pity that you can't see it... you are Have you always had bad eyes?"
  Tang Ran shook her head, "There was an accident when I was a child, and I lost my sight after waking up."
  "Ah? What's the accident?"
  "At that time I met a boy who escaped after being kidnapped, thinking help him, but we had a car accident on the way we were being chased, and that's it after we woke up."
  "..."
  The girl standing next to Tang Ran stayed for a long time before regaining consciousness and asked: "Then... How is that boy?"
  Tang Ran was startled slightly, her hand holding the blind cane unconsciously squeezed a little, and then let it go. After a while, the girl gave a slight smile. She shook her head, "I don't know."
  "Ah? How come you don't know? Isn't he there after you wake up?"
  "I heard the doctor say, he will wake up on those days almost remember anything. That might kidnap stimulate too much for him, traumatic self-protection."
  "That that that that you save him to Kill you!" The girl wailed unwillingly for her.
  "No," Tang Ran smiled, revealing a soft dimple, "I didn't tell you, I lived in an orphanage when I was a child. I was only found by my family after that hospitalization, so it was because I saved him. Back to relatives."
  "Ah..."