77

Chapter 77

The elevator room was overcast and windy.

Luo Zhan came back to his senses and felt the gaze behind him, and he sighed.

"You misunderstood. I didn't explain it to you that day, the one on the 12th floor was not my girlfriend, I was just asked by her elders to give her the key that day..."

"Hey."

The old lady patted the outside of his arm affectionately.

"Look at you young man, what's so embarrassing? Don't look at me as old, but I'm not one of those old antiques, not to mention you young people, why are you embarrassed to admit it when you fall in love? "

Luo Zhan said sternly: "It's really not love, just sending keys."

The old lady hesitated: "Really? "

"Hmm."

The old lady showed confusion: "That... You went up at noon that day, why did I come back in the evening and meet you here? Keys won't be delivered for an afternoon, will it? "

Luo Zhan: "........."

After his unremitting efforts, the emotions in Lan Jing Qian's eyes behind him had basically changed to killing intent.

Not daring to talk to the old lady further, Luo Zhan watched the old man leave.

Lan Jing Qian: "Send the key?"

Luo Zhan: "It is indeed a key, which you can verify if you ask Ran Ran or her grandmother."

Lan Jing Qian: "In other words, there is no one at home, and you and her are alone under the same roof."

Luo Zhan: "..."

Lan Jing Qian: "Still staying for an afternoon?"

Luo Zhan: "..."

Looking at each other for a few seconds, Luo Zhan smiled helplessly: "How come I seem to be incomprehensible."

"If there is a discrepancy with the facts, you can refute it."

"Unfortunately," Luo Zhan shrugged slightly, "no. This is indeed the case. "

Lan Jing Qian's gaze sank slightly.

Luo Zhan: "But even if you want to sentence me, let me add the situation and background at that time?"

"...... You said. "

Luo Zhan: "At noon that day, she was alone at home, and she didn't eat, and there was no fast food at home, and her grandmother didn't know when to go back - I couldn't leave her alone."

Lan Jing Qian's eyes moved slightly, and his expression began to soften.

Luo Zhan said again: "I haven't cooked, and the lunch at noon that day was a long toss. After lunch, she slept alone on the couch, so I didn't go. I waited until her grandmother came home in the evening before I left. "

Lan Jing Qian couldn't help frowning and lowered his eyes: "Xiao Ran her... Often alone at home? "

He seemed to ask Luo Zhan, and seemed to be talking to himself, and his expression showed emotions that oscillated between distress and guilt.

And Luo Zhan is familiar with this emotion.

——After knowing that he was the boy that the little girl saved in her childhood, Luo Zhan has never really come out of this emotion.

Luo Zhan lowered his voice: "Before, maybe. But later, it won't. "

Lan Jing Qian raised his eyes.

Luo Zhan showed a rare serious and serious look: "In the future, as long as the Ran Ran needs me, I will appear in front of her at any time."