Chapter 27

The sea was ignited at once, and the light from the land on the sea instantly spread and spread endlessly, burning into the limbs and skeletal bodies.

  Under the lamp.

  Luo Zhan's eyes were very dark. He frowned and looked embarrassed and unwilling.

  It’s just that the little girl touched his Adam’s apple, but he almost completed a prehistoric evolution in his mind...could it be that it’s really like Tan Yunchang’s shameless "old" saying, after adulthood, he will be harsh and not close to women, let Is he starting to be dissatisfied?

  Thinking of this, Luo Zhan's face went dark.

  There are some people in this world who can't help thinking, as if they want to come out to brush their sense of existence when they think about it.

  Before Luo Zhan's thoughts fell, behind him and Tang Ran, there was a knock on the door of the side house, followed by them. Complex emotional question: "Perhaps, did we come...not the time?"

  Luo Zhan wanted to turn around, but could only hold back.

  The little girl in front of him looked up blankly and looked in the direction of the sound. 

    After distinguishing the voice in the memory, Tang Ran asked softly: "The manager?"

      The little girl's hand dropped from Luo Zhan's neck.

  When Luo Zhan was free, he looked back silently, looking towards the entrance with cold eyes.

  Tan Yunchang and Lin Qianhua in the hallway now have embarrassed and subtle expressions.

  Recalling the scene they saw when they were standing at the door, the two looked at each other. Tan Yunchang stiffened his scalp and replied: "Well, it's me. We walked in with the door open and didn't disturb you... Well, didn't you disturb you?"

  Tang Ran asked suspiciously, "You are here to bring the robot. Did you go back?"

  "Yes," Tan Yunchang looked away embarrassedly, "Sister Tang Ran, you guys, cough, were you talking to the robot just now?"

  Tang Ran thought of something, and smiled embarrassedly, with a cheek on his cheek. Little dimple, "I was just trying to figure out Luo Luo's facial features. I want to know what he looks like."

  "Luo-Luo Luo?" Tan Yunchang almost choked on his own saliva, looked at Luo Zhan in horror, and lipped:
  [Are you exposed? ]

  Luo Zhan glanced at him lazily, without saying a word, his mouth was slightly hooked, arcing indifferently and contemptuously.

  She does not aware nodded, "ah, I take the name before two names Luo Luo said the contraband vocabulary, can not be entered using only this can.."

  Tanyun Chang, Lin Qianhua: "............"

  After a glance at each other, in the expressions of their inexhaustible expressions, the two obviously have a new understanding of the lower limit of their int team leader.

  After being quiet for a few seconds, Tan Yunchang coughed and walked in the door: "It turned out to be like this. Cough...what, sister Tang Ran, isn't it your birthday today? We bought you a birthday cake, so I came here earlier. I also wanted to accompany you. We celebrate together, if you don't dislike it."

  Tan Yunchang said, winking Luo Zhan.

  This incident was arranged by Luo Zhan using his mobile phone to send a text message to Tan Yunchang before leaving the mechanical box. He wasn't surprised at this time, and nodding coldly was regarded as understanding.