100

Chapter 100

The woman's words were loud. The banquet hall was quiet for a few seconds, and the guests were in an uproar.

"She, is she Tang Shi Yu?"

"Tang Shi Yu? Ah, is it the daughter of the Tang family who has been married abroad for more than ten years and has never come back to show her face? "

"Did you hear, she just said that Tang Ran is her daughter."

"How is that possible? Isn't Tang Ran Tang Shi Xin's illegitimate daughter? "

"Wait. According to Tang Ran's age and the time for Tang Shi Yu to go abroad, it seems that it is really possible! "

"So Tang Ran is not some illegitimate daughter, but a daughter born before Tang Shi Yu went abroad? Oh my God..."

In the midst of the discussion, Mrs. Hang's face turned livid.

Stepping on those words and sights, Tang Shi Yu, who was dressed in bright red, walked in front of them without squinting, and then stopped.

"Haven't seen you in almost twenty years, Mother."

Tang Shi Yu revealed a sharp smile, "In terms of intimidating juniors, your momentum is really not diminished."

Hang Wei's face changed several times, and it was still complicated when she finally froze the frame: "So when you came back today, you came to find me hate?"

"Haha, how could that be? If I really had to waste this kind of time, I wouldn't have returned to see you for so many years. "

"Then you must pick this occasion-"

"I grew up ignoring etiquette and regardless of occasion, you should know."

Tang Shi Yu interrupted lightly, "What's more, for the sake of the interests of the family, you have no scruples and unscrupulous means, and you did not hesitate to do things that exchanged a dead baby for my own daughter, and tricked me into traveling abroad in discouragement, and now you ask me for proportionality - don't you feel that your face is a little shameless?"

"Tang Shi Yu," Old Lady Hang's voice sank, "Pay attention to your attitude when talking to me, do you remember that I am your mother!"

"Mother? Hahaha..."

Tang Shi Yu laughed, "This is the funniest joke I've heard this year."

"You are presumptuous!"

The crutch in Hang Wei's hand slammed hard.

The banquet hall was quiet.

Tang Shi Yu smiled. She lowered her eyes lightly, looking at the old lady in front of her who was no longer the same.

After staring like this for a long time, she lowered her eyes and laughed softly.

"When I first came in, I shouted like that, because I was afraid that I would not be there for too long, and they had forgotten who I was. But in fact, our mother-daughter relationship, if ever, was broken more than a decade ago. "

"......"

Old Mrs. Hang's figure froze, and the hand holding the crutch was so hard that it trembled slightly.

After saying that, Tang Shi Yu seemed to have lost interest in chatting anymore. She tilted her head and glanced at Luo Zhan and Tang Ran, who were surrounded by the Tang family's bodyguard team next to her.

After a two-second pause, Tang Shi Yu waved her hand: "Trouble give way, let my daughter and my son-in-law out."

The bodyguard team looked at Hang Wei who was stiff in embarrassment.