92

Chapter 92

There was a dead silence in the ward.

Tang Ran slowly blinked her eyes, as if it had been a long time before she woke up to consciousness: "Bad... Finish? "

"Yes," Tan Yun Chang explained hard, "It's a new student in the lab this year, who doesn't understand things, and thinks that the robot is the research material in the laboratory. When they were researching privately, they accidentally dismantled it. "

Tang Ran's face slowly turned white.

Tan Yun Chang hurriedly remedied: "Although I can't start it temporarily, I have returned to the factory to repair it! New orders have also been placed in the laboratory, and a new one will be sent back soon, you can rest assured! "

"So, will it still have a memory?"

"Memory?"

Tan Yun Chang choked and subconsciously looked at Luo Zhan, but before his gaze fell, he had already returned to his senses and took it back with a weak heart.

He smiled awkwardly at Tang Ran: "Robots are not real humans, how can there be such a thing as memory? At most, it's just some, ahem, recorded and stored data. "

Tang Ran bit her lip and didn't speak again.

She lowered her eyes and lowered her head a little more.

The silence in the room made Tan Yun Chang more and more uneasy. While Tang Ran lowered her head and didn't pay attention to his work, Tan Yun Chang hurriedly looked at Luo Zhan for help.

It's a pity that the man's full attention was on Tang Ran next to him, and he didn't have the slightest extra point of it, and naturally he couldn't receive his signal.

Seeing that Tang Ran's head was getting lower and lower, she was almost buried in front of him.

A girl's whisper suddenly sounded by the window.

"Luo Luo."

The girl's voice trembled slightly, as if she was about to cry out in the next second, "Is it really broken?"

"——!"

Tan Yun Chang chuckled in his heart and turned his head sharply to look at Luo Zhan.

Luo Zhan frowned tightly, and the hand hanging at his side clenched into a fist.

After a few seconds of silence, he opened his mouth to speak.

Tan Yun Chang was very sure that Luo Zhan would definitely not hold on to the lie for more than three seconds in front of Tang Ran who looked like this at this moment.

At this moment of electric flint, Tan Yun Chang opened his mouth and came: "He doesn't know!"

Tang Ran looked up in amazement, and her eyes were indeed sparkling.

Tan Yun Chang's heart was crossed and decided that the wicked man would do it to the end: "Luo Zhan can't solve anything abroad, and we are afraid of affecting their competition, so we have never dared to tell him about this."

"——"

Tang Ran sat there stiffly.

Tan Yun Chang's conscience became more and more uneasy, especially even if the little girl looked down, the scene of her tearful eyes lingered in front of him.

Tan Yun Chang was afraid that Tang Ran would cry in the next second.

In that case, he promised that the dog man sitting next to him who had already begun to whizz out the air conditioning would never let him go.