Chapter 19

It is impossible to happen to him.
  It's the same this time.
  Once the old lady didn't get out of the situation and didn't ask for help, he was a stranger passing by, and didn't look at the old man from start to finish.
  Seeing the elevator doors begin to close, in the elevator room, the sound of the old man's crutches tapping on the ground again and again spreads into the elevator cabin.
  "..." Luo Zhan raised his eyelids.
  Unexpectedly, the sound of the crutch outside the stairs coincided with the tentative tapping of the cane in his mind.
  "Beep--"
  The door of Jiang He was suddenly held down by a slender and powerful hand.
  The two-page ladder door slowly retracted with the sound of induction.
  At this time, the old lady had walked slowly to the front of the elevator. Hearing the sound, she looked up at Luo Zhan in a little surprise.
  Luo Zhan still had that cold expression, and he was grateful to see him, but there was no response. He held the ladder door with one hand and turned sideways to make room more convenient for the elderly to enter and exit.
  The old lady laughed, "Thank you, young man."
  "You're welcome." Luo Zhan answered calmly.
  When the old man walked into the elevator, Luo Zhan withdrew his hand. There are buttons on both sides of the elevator car. Luo Zhan didn't need to ask the old man. He just stared at the button group alone, and aired his eyes blankly.
  ——Obviously, he was disliked by the little girl like that, and he ordered the eviction without a glass of water. He couldn't figure out how he could not help but come back when he heard Luo Xiu's words.
  Luo Zhan frowned uncomfortably.
  At this moment, the phone vibrated in his pocket. Luo Zhan took out his mobile phone and glanced at it. The caller ID was named "Tan Yun Chang". 
He answered the phone.

  Tan Yun Chang asked in surprise at the other side: "Why does your brother have my phone?"

  "My brother?" Luo Zhan frowned.

  Tan Yun Chang: "Yes, he just called me suddenly, claiming to be Luo Xiu, and then told me that you might not be able to return to the laboratory today."

  Luo Zhan was silent.

  Tan Yun Chang didn't notice it, and still said, "But he hung up without telling me why... Could it be that you gave him my mobile phone number as an emergency contact person on campus? Ah, haha, that’s really an honor. ——"

  "You think too much." Luo Zhan interrupted indifferently, "If he wants to know, he can get the phone number of everyone in int."

  Tan Yun Chang sighed: "Okay, I should know if you are not. It is impossible for a heartless person to do such a thing."

  Luo Zhan lightly narrowed his eyes, "I haven't settled the AI voice assistant's account with you yet. Are you actively provoking me now?"

  "Ah, what's that? ," Tan Yun Chang called haha ​​on the other side of the phone, and quickly changed the subject: "So you really won't go back to the lab today? Didn't our team say that we will check again today which part of the bionic robot is malfunctioning?"

  Luo Zhan said silently. Second, "Something went wrong with Tang Ran."

     Before he finished speaking, he rushed to answer: "Ah, I understand, you are going to accompany that little girl at noon today? Did she leave you for lunch?"

  "... ………”

  Once again remembering the tragedy of being ordered to chase guests without even drinking a glass of water, Luo Zhan's face was expressionless, and he said coldly: “What to eat? I just went up and took a look and left after giving the keys.”

  "Huh?"

  "Go back and talk about it."

  "Hey— " 

       Too lazy to listen to Tan Yun Chang's break, Luo Zhan hung up the phone lazily and put the phone back in his trouser pocket.
  Then he remembered something and looked up at the small LED display above the ladder door. It's still on the "1" floor.