Chapter 20

" Tan Yun Chang? ? "
  "Huh? 

   Tan Yun Chang returned to his senses slowly, "Oh, I just called him. He has something to do today and can't come back." 
  "What about the troubleshooting of this bionic robot?" "
  Tan Yun Chang: "Luo Zhan meant that the troubleshooting should be done one after the other. Let us pick a voice changer with sufficient correction in the past two days. "

    A few people were dumbfounded: "Voice changer?" 

  Tan Yunchang: "Yeah. There is also Qianhua, you are responsible for the research on the charging endurance of the robot, right? You can find some papers related to solar charging robots this afternoon. "

  Lin Qianhua was stunned: "Solar charging? What are you looking for? This robot is not in this way of power supply? "

  "It's really not, but Luo Zhan needs you to come up with the theory and pretend it is." 

  "? "

  Everyone is even more stupid.

  Lin Qianhua couldn't help it, and said, "Tan Xuechang, what exactly does Brother Zhan want to do with this matter? After all, it's the fault we made, you can say it straight, we can bear it. "
  Tan Yun Chang's expression is a bit distorted," he said, considering that the laboratory's new project is tentatively researching home service robots in generalization capabilities. As the leader of the int team, he decided to take the lead in sneaking into the targeted user group and meet the needs of users. The market research is convenient for timely closed-loop feedback to ensure the smooth progress of our research work. "

 "..."

  A group of pure engineering students in the laboratory were filled with this bowl of ecstasy soup.

  After several seconds, finally there was a sincere and careful raise of his hand to ask: "Tan Yun Chang, can you translate adult words? We Cannot understand. "

  Tan Yun Chang slowly sigh a breath, it seems at the moment to digest that was finally finished just as people on the phone that he heard the news of indigestion. With very mixed feelings, Tan Yun Chang opening: " Luo Zhan put their own as a birthday Gifts, sent to Tang Ran to install a humanoid bionic robot. "

  "——?"

  Everyone in the laboratory took a breath, and then froze in place.
  Tan Yun Chang sighed again, shook his head and walked inside.

  "Fortunately, Xiao Meng is not there, otherwise he will hear it, and I have to carry a circuit board to find Luo Zhan desperately..."

  Tang Ran frowned when she walked out of the bedroom with the phone, and seemed to be thinking about something very annoyed problem.

  Luo Zhan, who was leaning on the sofa, heard the sound of the bedroom door opening, and immediately sat up straight and looked over.

  Tang Ran stopped across the coffee table opposite Luo Zhan. After hesitating for a while, she lowered her head and said: "Grandma may not be able to make it back today. She let me, let me eat by myself."

  Luo Zhan paused for a while, lowered his eyes, and smiled lazily: "This is the first time that you lied , so I was so unskilled to not know your purpose?"

  Tang Ran blushed.

  The first time she saw the little girl lying, Luo Zhan held back a smile: "What did she say?"

    After being silent for nearly half a minute, the little girl finally had the courage to speak: "Grandma said, let me follow you today... Fan.”

   The last word was said in a very low voice, so small that the girl in front of her seemed to embarrass herself to dive into a hole after she said it. To tell her not to lie, she would be honest and repeat the original sentence, without even changing the euphemism to make her own the stage.