51

Chapter 51

When the little girl's mood finally stabilized, Luo Zhan led Tang Ran and slowly walked towards the second floor of the Tang family's main mansion along this Z-shaped wooden staircase.

Turning around the rest platform in the middle of the first floor and the second floor, Luo Zhan was just about to step up the first step, but when he saw the two people standing in the corridor on the second floor above these dozen steps, he stopped walking.

Two or three seconds later, Tang Ran noticed something, and raised her head in bewilderment: "Luo Luo, what's wrong?"

"......"

Hearing this title in person, the old man Luo standing in the corridor on the second floor flashed complicated emotions under his eyes.

But under his nose, the little grandson who has always been rebellious should get used to nature, and directly withdrew his gaze and no longer looked at him——

"Nothing, bumped into someone."

Luo Zhan said indifferently, "Let's go."

He originally wanted to lead the little girl to continue walking, but Tang Ran grabbed the corner of his clothes to death. The little girl's face showed obvious worry and panic.

This time it was Luo Zhan's turn to be surprised, Tang Ran couldn't look at it, let alone familiar with Old Master Luo, and there was no reason why there was any possibility of noticing.

He patiently lowered his voice and asked, "Why didn't you leave?"

Tang Ran hesitated for a few seconds, and pulled the corners of Luo Zhan's cuffs in his direction. Luo Zhan agreed, leaned over and lowered, not forgetting to block the line of sight from the second floor for the little girl.

Then he heard the little girl climbing next to his ear, and said carefully and worriedly: "I didn't hear footsteps just now, so they must have come before us. "

Luo Zhan raised his eyes in thought and looked at the second floor. He looked at Old Master Luo and the housekeeper Lin Yi beside him for a few seconds, he fell back to his sight, and then nodded: "It should indeed be heard."

"So what to do?"

The little girl showed a more worried mood.

Luo Zhan asked, "I'm afraid they will go to the old lady of the Tang family to sue you?"

Tang Ran hesitated for a few seconds and said honestly: "Grandma won't care about me, the most is to tell me to stay in the remote house and not come out, I'm afraid she will tell Grandpa Luo. Will Grandpa Luo train you..."

The little girl's concern and concern for him was overflowing, and the corners of Luo Zhan's mouth couldn't help but hook up when he heard it.

Among the flowery thoughts and means that the little young master is best at, the bitter meat plan is something he has never been too lazy to use. But at this time, in front of Tang Ran, there was no need to practice, and he was also handy——

"The old man's stinky temper is light to discipline me. At home, he would go around looking for crutches every few days to hit me. "

Tang Ran hesitated, still a little unbelieving: "But everyone says that Grandpa Luo is very good to you."

Luo Zhan sneered lightly: "You didn't know at first today that I came to the Tang family, and in order to force me to come, he found a team of grappling professionals to tie me up downstairs at my house."

"Huh?"

The little girl was anxious, "Then, what to do, otherwise I'll go and explain to Grandpa Luo..."