104 (Extra-2)

University Daily (2)

2. The rumors stopped at the wise man, who died in Luo Zhan.

Not long after the start of the K University, following the news that "Luo Zhan's famous grass has a master", another wave of remarks spread in the school.

Various versions emerge one after another, but to sum up, there is only one core essence -

The reason why Tang Ran was able to be with Luo Zhan was because she was thick-skinned enough, tried hard to chase backwards, stalked, and forced Luo Zhan to grind her hands.

More "informed sources" revealed that after the two were together, Tang Ran was still trying to be Luo Zhan's licking dog.

These words soon reached the ears of the girls in the 716 dormitory. Tang Ran didn't care much, but Xu Xuan Qing was so angry.

Before the freshman in the automation department "College Physics" class, the classroom was noisy.

Sitting in the front row, Xu Xuan Qing suddenly slapped the mobile phone displaying the forum interface on the table, and said angrily: "They just can't eat grapes and say grape sour! This is jealousy, smear, malicious rumor-mongering! "

Tang Ran, who was reviewing books next to her, was startled, and looked up blankly: "What happened?"

"Xiao Ran, look at those people on the forum... Forget it, don't look at it, there are a bunch of villains who maliciously slander you, saying that you are stalking, chasing Luo Zhan, and saying that Luo Zhan can't bear to be harassed by you to be with you - what kind of is this called! "

Tang Ran was stunned for two seconds when she heard it, and she smiled.

Xu Xuan Qing asked angrily, "You can even laugh?"

"I just imagined the scene of me chasing Luo Luo, and I thought it was interesting."

Tang Ran lowered her eyes and smiled, "But they don't know Luo Luo. He is not the kind of personality that others can catch up with by stalking. "

Xu Xuan Qing pouted: "That's for sure. If it works, these rumor-mongers don't know how many times they rush up."

Xu Xuan Qing said while glancing at her phone.

As a result, the fire she had just suppressed came up again, and her mobile phone was once again slapped heavily on the table: "Day! "

Tang Ran stayed for two seconds, making sure that the mobile phone and Xu Xuan Qing's hand were fine, and the corners of her eyes curved down with a smile: "Xuan Qing, how is your temper like a small cannon fight, it will explode at one point... What happened again this time? "

Xu Xuan Qing pointed to the mobile phone and gritted her teeth: "There is a stupid fork with a gloating face, mocking you for being 'out of favor', saying that you will soon be dumped by Luo Zhan!"

Tang Ran asked curiously, "Why?"

"Because they haven't seen Luo Zhan appear with you for a long time."

Xu Xuan Qing gritted her teeth and said, twisting her eyebrows and turning around, "Although their conclusion is very mentally retarded, their behavior is not wrong - what about Luo Zhan's others? He hasn't seen you here in a week, has he? "

Tang Ran was helpless: "INT Lab is usually fine, and it will be very busy when it comes to the deadline of the project project. Luo Luo is the leader of int, and this time is even more inseparable. "

Xu Xuan Qing was suspicious: "Are you sure it's just because of the laboratory? "

Tang Ran blinked: "Otherwise."