46

Chapter 46

Tang Ran waited for a long, long time, but there was no movement behind him.

She finally noticed something different, turned her face sideways in puzzlement, and called softly: "Luo Luo? "

"......"

Luo Zhan's sanity and thinking ability that were blown up into a mushroom cloud by that small birthmark finally returned to his body little by little when Tang Ran shouted for the third time.

He closed his eyes and suppressed all the countless complicated thoughts that came to his mind at this moment. At this moment, Luo Zhan can only think that he is the robot, will not think or judge, and follow the "chip program" to run.

Otherwise, he doesn't know what irreparable words he will say and what things he will do to make him regret.

The adjusted zipper was pulled up stiffly and hard.

"All right, master."

The mechanical voice takes two steps back and automatically leaves the room.

"......"

Tang Ran's somewhat unexpected "robot" that completed the instruction would leave on its own.

She turned sideways in bewilderment and pricked up her ears, but sure enough, she could only hear the footsteps walking down the hallway outside the bedroom.

Tang Ran turned back blankly, groping to adjust the flower knot around her waist, while muttering to herself in a low voice: "In the original 'Luo Luo's home service function module, will it be automatically reset after completing the instruction?"

At this time, Luo Zhan stopped at the square table in the living room of the partial house.

His hand hanging at his side clenched into a fist. The pale cyan blood vessels are tense to a slight bloom, which is clearly visible on the white back of the fingers.

Out of Tang Ran's range of awareness, those thoughts that Luo Zhan had suppressed finally burst out. Countless thoughts flooded into his mind, giving him a headache.

And the most profound thing in it is the same pair of beautiful eyes that make him privately ridiculed by outsiders for his penchant and paranoia, the birthmark that only appeared in his dreams.

It should just be a dream.

Because Luo Zhan had never found memories of meeting such a girl in any corner of his memory. When he was twelve or thirteen, he believed in past lives, which explains why he always saw that girl in his dreams.

The completely blurred appearance, and the completely blurred scene that does not know where it is, the dream is not exactly the same, only the same is the eyes full of vivid and vivid emotions.

Many times those eyes are smiling, and the corners of the usually slightly upturned outer eyes will bend slightly, and his blurry shadows will be reflected in the black pupils.

But occasionally sad. The light he could always see would dim inside, like a child hiding in a shadowy corner, making Luo Zhan in his dream anxious and irritable, but unable to touch and appease.

And the only time was the most different, Luo Zhan's impression was extremely deep - he saw in his dream that his favorite eyes were full of tears, holding the corners of his eyes red, but she had to bear not to allow tears to roll out of her eye sockets.

It was also in that dream that Luo Zhan saw the light red birthmark for the first time.

From that day on, Luo Zhan began to know that people could feel heart-wrenching in their dreams.