76

Chapter 76

Twenty minutes ago.

int laboratory loading inside the vehicle.

Luo Zhan: "After this phone call is over, you immediately find Qi Jin to check something."

Tan Yun Chang: "What happened?"

Luo Zhan: "The specific time and reason why Lan Jing Qian went abroad that year. Especially the latter, I wonder if the Tang family also played a very important and even decisive role in this matter. "

Tan Yun Chang: "He is my male god, of course, I have already checked this - he went abroad just 17 years ago. However, the specific reason has not been found, it should be the effect of external forces. "

Luo Zhan: "External forces..."

Tan Yun Chang: "Wait, you just said the Tang family? Do you suspect that my male god was forced out of the country by the Tang family back then? "

Luo Zhan: "Auto Technology has not set foot in the domestic field for many years, and the Tang family's industry is limited to China as far as I know - so after Lan Jing Qian went abroad, there was basically no basis for the two of them to fight each other."

Tan Yun Chang: "It shouldn't be in China, he will just be an unknown college student, how can he have an intersection with the Tang family?"

"......"

The phone was quiet for a few seconds, and Luo Zhan slowly said a name: "Tang Shi Yu."

Tan Yun Chang was stunned for a moment: "Who?"

"Tang Shi Xin's sister, Tang Shi Yu, I heard my grandfather mention that she married abroad sixteen years ago."

"What does she, she, she have to do with my male god?"

"In the Friday teahouse, didn't you analyze Lan Jing Qian's injury history?"

"............ Groove. "

Tan Yun Chang swallowed hard, "My goosebumps... According to your words, it seems that every ring is right. "

Luo Zhan did not answer.

Tan Yun Chang digested it for a long time before slowly coming back to his senses: "This chain looks like there is no problem, but from which link did you cut into it and start integrating? After all, such a fragmented and large amount of information. "

Luo Zhan: "I'll talk about this later. It is imperative that you ask Qi Jin to check one thing as verification. "

"?"

"Seventeen years ago, the intersection time of Lan Jing Qian and Tang Shi Yu, and the possibility of Tang Shi Yu having children out of wedlock after Lan Jing Qian went abroad."

"......!"

A minute ago.

Luo Zhan's mobile phone received two text messages from Tan Yun Chang——

According to Qi Jin's database matching results, Lan Jing Qian and Tang Shi Yu did have traces of contact and the possibility of intimacy. As for giving birth out of wedlock, traces of Tang Shi Yu's whereabouts within a year before she went abroad were erased so clean that it was impossible to judge. "

"There is only so much information, what are you going to do?"

After Luo Zhan read it, he tapped two words on his mobile phone: "Scam him."

After sending a message casually, the young man put away his mobile phone, jumped off the front body of the supercar, and walked straight to the black semi-convertible.