44

Chapter 44

In front of the main gate of the Tang family, there was a car that arrived a little earlier than the Luo family's convoy. The two young men next to the car did not go in after they came down, but only smiled kindly with the security guard, and then stood by the car chatting and waiting.

The security guard originally wanted to come forward to inquire, but considering that the important guests who were coming to be informed in advance by the main family today, they did not know whether this was an "advance team", so they hesitated and did not dare to move.

After a while, the Tang family master received a notice that the Luo family's convoy was near.

Old man Luo personally went to visit the book, and the oldest generation in the door of the host came out to greet him. So the old lady Hang of the Tang family brought her son Tang Shi Xin, daughter-in-law Lin Man Mei and granddaughter Tang Luo Sha to the main gate in advance.

In order to welcome the arrival of Old Master Luo, the Tang family began to repair the flower and plant facilities in the front yard a day in advance. After coming out, Mrs. Hang swept her eyes across the front yard, and was about to nod her head in satisfaction, and then she saw the two young men next to the car.

The old lady paused, frowned, and she turned to the side: "Shi Xin, those two are the people in the family?"

Tang Shi Xin said, looking in the direction indicated by the old lady. Seeing the appearance of the two young men clearly, Tang Shi Xin was stunned for a moment.

The security guard of the Tang family guarding the main entrance at this time and the rest of the Tang family could not recognize the two young men next to the car, but Tang Shi Xin recognized it - it was none other than Tan Yun Chang and Lin Qian Hua from the int laboratory.

Tang Shi Xin wondered why the two were here, but at this time, she could only answer her mother first: "No, those are Luo Zhan's two classmates."

"Luo Zhan's classmate?"

Old Mrs. Hang frowned and looked over, "How did you meet?"

Tang Shi Xin: "They have come to the house before and specially sent Xiao Ran old man Luo's customized bionic robot from abroad. "

Old Mrs. Hang's eyes were slightly cold, and then said: "Then why did they come over today?"

Tang Shi Xin shook her head: "I don't know."

Old Mrs. Hang was silent for a few seconds, beckoned to the side, and the housekeeper who was on duty today trotted over: "Old lady? "

"Call those two young men."

"Yes."

The steward immediately turned around and walked out, and after a while, he came in with Tan Yun Chang and Lin Qian Hua.

Lin Qian Hua was a little restrained, but Tan Yun Chang was familiar with himself, a smiling face was as bright as a blossom, and he greeted Tang Shi Xin first when he came in: "Oh, Uncle Tang, I didn't expect to see you today."

"......"

Tang Shi Xin stood at her door, not knowing if she was choked by this "coincidence", and only shook her head helplessly and smiled.

Tan Yun Chang's focus quickly shifted to the little old lady who was not tall but had majestic eyes, he was still that hippie smiling face: "This is the grandmother of the Tang family, right?"

As the saying goes, reach out and don't hit the smiling person.

Even if the old lady didn't like such a frivolous character as her junior, she couldn't blame him, so she only frowned and asked coldly: "You know me?"