71

Chapter 71

After listening to the answer, Tang Ran stopped blankly for a while, then she raised her face: "Do you have to wait until you are an adult to open up?"

"Hmm."

"Why?"

"Because," Luo Zhan laughed silently, "not for children."

The little girl pursed her lips, held back her dissatisfaction, lowered her head and muttered softly: "I have two years to go to adulthood, so I am not a child."

Luo Zhan lowered his eyes and suppressed the smile under his eyes: "Then it will have to wait two years later, master."

Tang Ran was entangled for a while, and finally there was nothing she could do, so she had to nod: "Okay. When that happens, Luo Luo will remember to tell me. "

Probably because his conscience found that Tang Ran's words were rare for Luo Zhan, his gaze fell to the side, and he was muffled for two seconds before responding:

"...... Good. "

The little girl's mind turned quickly, and soon she was transferred from the entanglement of not being solved.

She looked up at the robot: "Luo Luo, are there any problems behind the test?"

"Hmm."

"Then you keep asking."

Looking at the girl in front of him, Luo Zhan's eyes softened: "The third question is, where do you most want to go with someone you like?"

"Where you want to go," Tang Ran repeated softly, "but to me, it seems to be the same everywhere."

Luo Zhan frowned.

Tang Ran did not stay immersed in depression, she quickly regained her tone, and the corners of her eyes bent down slightly: "But if the eyes can be cured in the future, then I want to go to Norway to see the aurora."

"Norway?"

"Hmm!"

The little girl ignored the unusual repetition of the robot, and she was immersed in her own longing, and the corners of her mouth turned up unconsciously.

"There is a small village called Hamano in Norrland, Norway, and I used to see pictures of it when I was in an orphanage. Their house was built on a reef by the lake and propped up with high supports, opposite a rugged mountain. At night, the aurora fills the sky, and the shadows of those mountains hide in the night sky, like the home of dragons and princesses from Western fairy tales..."

After Tang Ran finished speaking, she slowly came back to her senses, bent the corners of her eyes and laughed: "So if I have the opportunity, I want to go there to see the aurora in the future, it must be beautiful."

"......"

In the silence, Luo Zhan couldn't help but raise his hand.

He was tempted to take the girl into his arms, if only by rubbing the top of her head and telling her "it won't be long before you see you."

But when he was only a "robot", he couldn't do any of this. Therefore, Luo Zhan's hand that was already about to touch the top of the girl's head could only stop, and the slender knuckles slowly clenched and withdrew restrainedly.

In the air, the magnetic mechanical texture voice echoed softly: "All the wishes of the master will be fulfilled."

Tang Ran smiled: "Thank you Luo Luo for your blessing."

Luo Zhan was silent.

Not a blessing.

It was all her wishes, and he would fulfill them for her with his own hands.