69

Chapter 69

Lan Jing Qian stood at the foot of the stone steps of the partial house, speechless for a long time.

He knew that the girl in front of him was the most innocent, and she didn't know anything about the old things between the Tang family and Lan Jing Qian. For ten years, she has been thinking that she is Tang Shi Xin's exiled daughter, and it was because of the car accident that she was found and brought back to the Tang family - and still is.

Therefore, Lan Jing Qian didn't know how to explain his identity to her, let alone how he should face her questioning if Tang Ran didn't believe it or his emotions were out of control, and how to explain their sixteen years of never fulfilling any parental obligations.

Lan Jing Qian should be ready to come again. But he couldn't help it.

As long as he thought that the Tang family's partial house lived the daughter who grew up quietly in a corner he had never seen, no amount of reason would be overwhelmed by an uncontrolled impulse.

The experience and stability accumulated over the years are gone, and in front of this blind girl who is only sixteen years old, he is no longer the upstart in the field of control who is held up by financial magazines, and seems to have returned to the most jerky youth.

Even with an opening sentence, Lan Jing Qian didn't know how to speak.

And in this silence, the girl had turned her head blankly into the darkness.

After pricking up his ears and listening to the movement for a while, Tang Ran asked again: "Hello? Are you still there? "

"...," Lan Jing Qian came back to his senses, "Yes, I am."

Tang Ran was even more confused by this very strange visitor: "Who are you, and where did you come from?"

Lan Jing Qian took a deep breath: "I'm sorry, Xiao Ran, I'm late. As soon as I knew you were here, I immediately came over from the Tang family's main mansion, I am, it's yours..."

Lan Jing Qian froze, still unable to directly say the identity that was too strange and sudden for him.

Tang Ran listened blankly.

When Lan Jing Qian stopped again, she waited for two seconds, and after pondering Lan Jing Qian's words, the little girl suddenly reacted to something——

"Ah, you're the new driver that the main house has arranged for me, right?"

"......"

Lan Jing Qian froze and raised his eyes.

Tang Ran was silent when this silence was the default.

The corners of her eyes curved down, as if she was relieved, and muttered softly: "I was still struggling with whether to call them again and ask, it turned out to be arranged... It's okay. "

Tang Ran raised her head again and laughed: "You don't have to feel sorry, my class this afternoon has already been completed, and there is no delay. Wait for next Friday, you remember to come early. "

"......"

"Oh yes, can you tell me your phone number?"

The little girl laughed embarrassedly, and the dimples on the side of her cheeks were shallow, "I'm worried that I have to go out next time, and if I want to contact you, it's always inconvenient to go through the main house."

The emotions under Lan Jing Qian's eyes surged, and finally they were all suppressed.

He lowered his head, his voice hoarse and soft: "Good. Do you want me to save it to your phone? "