36

Chapter 36

"Old sir, you are extinguishing the fire. If you are too angry, it is not good for (shen).

In the study of the main building of the Luo family, Steward Lin was persuading.

The old man sat on the sofa, his face (color) ugly, and he snorted coldly: "I think he just wants to be **** and I am comfortable! How long has it been after the Tang family pigeons were released, he came again like this Don't tell me what will happen to the Tang family, just say that he is doing things by himself. Did he stay in the laboratory all day and get fainted, and even take a minor girl to live alone outside?"

The old man talked more and more angry, and the tabletop trembled: "Lin Yi, you said, did you say he wanted to **** me off?"

Butler Lin smiled kindly: "Sir, please relax. Although the young master is a bit rebellious, he still knows how to be principled. I think the people below misreported. The facts may not be like what they said. such."

The old man raised his eyebrows, still angry, but stopped talking.

Sitting on the sofa in deep thought for a long time, he finally moved: "Lin Yi, you can ask someone to check it out. Recently, Luo Zhan, this stinky boy, has been in contact with anyone."

Lin Yi was stunned and looked up: "Old sir, this is not so good. If you let the young master know, I must face you again."

"..."

The old gentleman's beard curled up with anger, "I just spoiled this kid to show off his lawless spleen!"

Steward Lin smiled and lowered his head: "I think it's good for the young master to do this. It's better than the introverted and withdrawn speechlessness when he was a child. But if it weren't for the incident, the young master's (sexual xing) style should be Nor..."

At the end of the story, Steward Lin smiled, and consciously closed his voice. He bowed: "Sorry, old sir, I'm talking too much."

The old man seemed to be stunned by these few breaths.

After Lin Yi's words fell, his eyes woke up, and he sighed and shook his hand, "Don't mention the past."

Steward Lin hesitated and said, "I know you are afraid that the young master will remember that bad memory, but in that case, why should you let the young master have contact with Tang Ran from the Tang family?"

The old man frowned: "The robot was originally the area of ​​expertise of this stinky boy..."

Butler Lin did not speak.

After being quiet for a while, the old man sighed again: "After all, Luo Zhan still owes the little girl, although he doesn't remember it...I let him help some, and it can be regarded as let him pay off the debt."

Steward Lin hesitated: "Why not tell the facts to the girl from the Tang family?"

"It's still a child, there is no certainty. It is impossible to guarantee that she will not turn her head to find Luo Zhan."

The old man shook his head, "Besides, you forgot how I agreed to the Tang family back then, and the Tang family was willing to take people from the orphanage. Going back?"

Lin Yi was silent.

A few seconds later, he smiled bitterly: "The old lady of the Tang family is really a cruel (sexual)."

"If she is not ruthless, it is impossible to keep the Tang family stable among those wolves, tigers and leopards, but no matter how ruthless, we old guys should return to the dust soon. This world is their young people's after all. ."