83

Chapter 83

The call ends.

Under Old Master Luo's extremely contemptuous eyes, Luo Zhan calmly walked back to his place, put his long coat back in place, and sat down by himself.

Then Luo Zhan calmly picked up the knife and fork and continued with his lunch.

Old man Luo couldn't be angry, and looked back at Steward Lin: "Lin Yi."

Lin Yi stepped forward and leaned down slightly: "Old sir? "

Old man Luo snorted and asked, "Let me ask you, are young people now so faceless and skinless when they fall in love?"

Lin Yi paused. Then he raised his eyes to Luo Zhan with a subtle expression.

In the corner of the restaurant, the two servants standing with red wine looked at each other, and almost couldn't hold back their laughter.

Luo Zhan didn't seem to feel Luo Jing Yuan's finger scolding at all, and he seemed to be paying extra attention to the meal during the entire meal, and did not say a word.

Finally, Luo Zhan took a sip of red wine and put down the red wine glass.

After signaling the maid to withdraw, he turned to the main seat and asked calmly, "Grandpa, suggest I take a call here?"

Luo Jing Yuan paused with a knife and fork in his hand and raised his eyes: "Where can't you talk about the phone, it must be in the restaurant? ...... What bad ideas are you holding back? "

"It's just that after this call, I may need to ask you a question."

Luo Jing Yuan glanced at Luo Zhan suspiciously, but did not judge anything. He frowned and pressed his gaze back: "Whatever you want."

Luo Zhan immediately took out his mobile phone and dialed a call to go out.

Luo Zhan waited for thirty or forty seconds, but the opposite side did not connect. He frowned and glanced at his phone, hung up and dialed again.

Luo Jing Yuan pretended to ask casually, "Who did you call?"

Luo Zhan raised the mobile phone back to his ear and replied nonchalantly: "A maid of the Tang family."

"——"

The steak knife in Luo Jing Yuan's hand was too forceful, and it made a piercing sound in the porcelain-white plate.

Two seconds later, Luo Jing Yuan raised his head and gritted his teeth in anger: "What kind of messy people are you dealing with now?"

Luo Zhan lazily did not raise his eyes: "Grandpa in the 21st century, are you old antiques still so classistically discriminatory?"

Luo Jing Yuan choked.

"Besides, it's not my friend either."

Luo Zhan's right hand rested on the edge of the table, his slender knuckles tapping the unconscious rhythm.

Old man Luo's expression was slightly relaxed, but he still frowned: "Who is she, and you still left your contact information?"

Luo Zhan knocked on the edge of the table and laughed lowly: "She stayed with my little girl, eyeliner."

Old man Luo: "........."

Luo Zhan's voice just fell, and the phone was connected. Duan Qing Yan's voice sounded cautiously: "Luo, Young Master Luo? "

"You just delivered lunch to Ran Ran?"

"Yes, yes."

"When did you leave?"