88

Chapter 88

After seeing off Tan Yun Chang, Luo Zhan opened a room in a hotel near Jia Jun Xi's private eye hospital. After the shower, he tiredly fell asleep in the hotel's bed for nearly five hours.

In the evening, Luo Zhan returned to the single ward where Tang Ran was.

At that time, Lan Jing Qian was standing by the hospital bed, and the full-time nurse was collecting the bowl of clear porridge on the low table of the hospital bed for Tang Ran.

Seeing that the person who entered the door was Luo Zhan, Lan Jing Qian's eyes moved slightly.

After a few seconds, he got up and walked to the door, and stopped opposite Luo Zhan: "This side will be handed over to you first in the evening, and I will come over to change your shift after 12 o'clock."

Luo Zhan was a little surprised, and asked in a low voice: "President Lan is so understanding?"

Lan Jing Qian glanced at him helplessly: "It can be regarded as returning the favor that you didn't disturb this afternoon."

Luo Zhan nodded and turned sideways to make way: "President Lan, please."

"......"

After Lan Jing Qian left, Luo Zhan closed the wooden door and walked to the side of the hospital bed: "Ran Ran has dinner?"

Tang Ran on the hospital bed just heard movement at the door, and at this time she heard Luo Zhan's voice, and turned her head a little excitedly: "Luo ——"

"Oh, don't move, little girl," the nurse who came in to change Tang Ran's infusion bottle quickly stopped her, "Be careful with the needle!"

Tang Ran was frightened, so she had to quietly close her mouth and retract.

The nurse who was cleaning up the dishes next to the hospital bed was an old man who Luo Zhan had specially invited from the Luo family's home before to be experienced in taking care of patients, and she was naturally familiar with him, at this time, the nurse straightened up and replied for Tang Ran: "Little young master, Miss Tang Ran's dinner is a nutritious meal specially arranged after the operation, and it has just been used. "

When she finished speaking, Luo Zhan stopped at the bedside.

The nurse who was about to change the dressing obviously heard the nurse's name for Luo Zhan, and after reacting, she glanced at Luo Zhan in surprise and strangely.

Then the nurse turned back and joked with a smile to Tang Ran: "It turns out that there is still a young lady living in the ward where I changed the dressing today?"

"I, I'm not..."

The worst thing Tang Ran was dealing with was joking, and when she heard this, she didn't follow up for a long time, but her face turned red first.

Luo Zhan has never cared about what others say, and this level of joking is like a wind on his ears.

However, Tang Ran's reaction was still his biggest source of interest, so Luo Zhan did not speak, and only waited for the little girl with interest.

When he saw that Tang Ran's face was almost red into a small lantern, he lowered his eyes, coughed low to suppress his smile, and said to the nurse: "Don't call such an old way outside in the future."

The caregiver was just about to answer.

Luo Zhan turned to look at Tang Ran, and added with a bad eye: "The little young lady has a thin skin and can't stand it. "

Caregiver: "...? "

Tang Ran: "——! "

What temperature and color of freshly cooked shrimp, what temperature and color is the little girl now.