100 Part 2

*******

Four hours later. The Locke family.

The atmosphere in the restaurant in the main building is extremely eerie.

The main seat of the long table was empty - Luo Jing Yuan said that he wanted to force his unfilial son who had finally returned to China to fulfill his filial piety, and despite his daughter-in-law's strong desire to meet with her prospective in-laws, he dragged Luo Qing Tang and Bi Qing Yan to the resort of the Luo family in the next province.

Young Master Luo, as the culprit who caused all the "trouble", was naturally left alone in the Luo family.

But Luo Zhan himself is clearly happy with this result.

At the long dining table, Lan Jing Qian and Tang Shi Yu looked at each other in the air.

Tang Ran, who had been familiar with her mother for a whole day, was sitting next to Tang Shi Yu, and the first time she ate at the same table with her parents, she was still a little restrained, and she was extra careful in cutting steak.

On the other side of her, Luo Zhan was not affected by the eye battle over there.

He neatly diced the steak on his side, and then took the dinner plate to replace the one in front of Tang Ran.

Tang Ran was originally listening to the movement on her side, and by the way, she was wandering the world, and at this time, the dinner plate was changed before the meeting, and she followed her instincts and raised her eyes blankly.

"If you cut it so absentmindedly, it's time to cut it into beef sauce."

Luo Zhan lazily put Tang Ran's original steak plate in front of him, and then raised his eyes, as if smiling, "Eat well first, don't be half-hearted, be careful and choke."

Tang Ran was amused by Luo Zhan's red face, and nodded obediently: "Good."

Drawn by the words, Tang Shi Yu held her cheeks and turned her eyes to look at this scene.

After staring for two seconds, she held her face, and her eyes lazily fell on Lan Jing Qian on the other side: "Hey."

The knife and fork in Lan Jing Qian's hand stopped.

After a second or two, he raised his eyes silently: "? "

Tang Shi Yu tilted her head to the side: "Xiao Ran's personality is not at all like me, so quiet and obedient and easy to blush - is it like you?"

Lan Jing Qian: "..... "

Tang Shi Yu looked at Tang Ran regretfully: "What's so good about being like a stuffy gourd, don't be like him anymore. Mom will accompany you in the future. "

Tang Ran raised her head, glanced at Lan Jing Qian embarrassedly, and agreed softly: "Good."

Tang Shi Yu's eyes lit up, and she couldn't help but reach out to pinch the little girl's cheeks: "Our little Ran is so cute."

Unfortunately, before she succeeded, the little girl in front of her suddenly moved five centimeters away from her with a chair.

Tang Shi Yu: "..."

Tang Shi Yu raised her head unhappily and met the dark eyes of an even more unhappy young man behind the chair.

After looking at each other for a second or two, Tang Shi Yu spoke: "Don't think that I admitted that you are my prospective son-in-law at that time, you really are."

Luo Zhan lowered his eyes, moved the dinner plate back to Tang Ran, and put the knife and fork back into the girl's hand: "I don't need you or him to admit it."