Chapter 15

Khadijahs POV

I tried to sneak into math class but it was too no avail as Mrs. Vega caught me anyway.

"Hall pass, Khadijah?" She asked.

I shook my head no. "Sorry Mrs. I don't have one."

She started to write on a peice of paper. "Thats a detention. You'll be serving it tomorrow."

I sighed before going to sit down next to Micheal. "I got detention tomorrow too," Micheal whispered.

I smiled at him. "Yay now I don't have to be alone. What do you we do there? I never had detention."

"Khadijah, what did I just say?" Mrs. Vega questioned.

I sat silently. "You don't know because you weren't paying attention. Stop talking!" She yelled.

"What the hell, she's so mean today," I said quietly.

"On her period," Micheal replied.

We both giggled but stopped when Mrs. Vega gave us a dirty look. "Khadijah you go to Mr. Lee's class," she said.

I followed her instructions. When I got to his class, I was annoyed to see Chris fully immeressed in a conversation with Karrueche. They were sitting so close to eachother, their elbows were touching. He was laughing at a joke she made and her face was blushing.

"Khadijah, how may I help you?" Mr. Lee asked which made the whole class look at me including Chris.

"I got sent out," I mumbled.

"Sit in the back of the room, no talking to anyone."

I tried walking to the back of the room. But before I could get there, I fell down on my knees. The class erupted in laughter. I stood up with my face burning red. Christina had leg sticking out and a smirk on her face. Karrueche laughed loudly at the sight of me falling. But I don't care about them. I was more hurt by seeing Chris laugh with everyone else.

"Class thats enough! Settle down!" Mr. Lee demanded but no one really listened.

I stumbled to the back of the room due to the throbbing pain in my knee. As soon as I sat down I put my head down and took some deep breaths to stop myself from crying. Why were they so mean? I swear I've never done anything to them to deserve this. And I can't believe Chris was going along with them!

"Khadijah, would you like to go to the nurse?" The teacher asked. I said yes just so I could get out of this room.

Before I walked out, I took a glance at Chris. He mouthed "sorry" to me. I only rolled my eyes in response.

-

I sat down next to Micheal in the detention room. The room was fairly empty, only about 12 people. Of those 12 people were sadly Christina, Karrueche and Chris. Christina had detention for tripping me and Chris was here for being late. Karrueche didn't even have detention but she was here just for Chris. She is always around!

"Copy down the Code of Conduct. When you're down put it on the desk. If you finish in time you can leave 10 minutes early," the detention teacher said bored. Once he finished talking he walked to his office and shut the door.

I finished the assignment within 20 minutes, so I had lots of time to sit and do nothing. I looked across the room at Chris. Karrueche was sitting next to him and they were taking selfies together. In one picture he had his arm wrapped tight around her shoulder. In another she was kissing his cheek.

I looked away angrily. Why do I have to be a secret?

"You alright? Looks like you wanna fight someone," Micheal said.

I laughed at what he said, but maybe a little too loud. All 3 of them looked at us.

"Mike why don't you come sit with us?" Christina asked.

I looked at Micheal hoping that he would stay with me.

"Nah, i'm fine over here," Micheal replied, not even glancing at Christina.

Micheal smiled at me which caused my face to blush a little. I smiled back at him. Micheal was so cute! And he's sweet too. I wish Chris was like this with me.

"Thanks for staying with me," I said lowly so they wouldn't hear me.

Micheal threw his arm around my shoulder and pulled me towards him so my head was laying on his chest. "Nah, you too cute to leave."

I giggled at what he said but stopped abruptly when I saw Chris glaring at me. Even though i'm mad at him, he's still my boyfriend. I pulled away from him quickly.

My phone vibrated in my pocket letting me know I had a text. I wasn't suprised to see it was from Chris. Why that nigga on you? I rolled my eyes at the message. He wants to get jealous over Micheal but I never say anything about Karrueche following him around like a lost puppy. I typed back No reason, we're friends.

The detention teacher came back in the room. "Is anyone finished?" he asked. Me and Micheal raised our hands. "Okay you two can leave. Everyone else you have 10 minutes."

Micheal and I walked to my locker to get my backpack.

"Uh you gonna give some of that Kit-Kat right?" Micheal asked pointing to the chocolate bar that laid in my locker.

"Uh no," I scoffed. I paid for it!

"Really?" Micheal pouted like a sad puppy. He looked so cute that I had to give in. He happily munched on the 2 sticks. After he finished eating he looked at me deeply.

"Whats wrong?" I asked uncomfortable.

Micheal stepped closer and leaned his face towards mine. Our lips brushed together for a second. But instead if kissing me, he licked the corner of my mouth.

"You had chocolate there," he said still standing close to me. I took a huge step back.

"Why'd you do that?" I demanded in shock.

"You single?" Micheal asked, ignoring my question.

I can't believe he just did that! Micheals great but I can't cheat on Chris.

"I um I have a boyfriend," I stuttered. I didn't even wait for his response before turning around and leaving the building.

Chris's POV

Who does that nigga Micheal think he is all up on MY girl? And why the fuck was Khadijah flirting back? Man, these hoes really ain't loyal.

I was sitting there pissed as Micheal and Dijah walked out together. I forgot Christina and Karrueche were here til they started talking.

"I think they're dating low-key," Kae said. I shook my head at their dumbass gossip. I know for a fact Dijah and him aren't together, she likes me too much.

"Me too," Christina agreed. "I saw together at the mall on Friday. Guess it was a date or something."

I was kinda shocked to hear that. I didn't think Khadijah spent time with any guy besides me. What if she likes him more than me? Me and her ain't even went on a date yet but she was on one with some other nigga!

The teacher said we could leave and Christina ran out the room leaving me and Kae alone. Damn I really can't believe Khadijah is doing me like that. The more I thought I about it the more angry I got.

"Chris?" Kae called out.

I glanced over at her. She got up from her seat and sat down in my lap. She didn't even say anything, she just kissed me. And instead of pulling away I kissed back.

She pulled away from me. "I miss CJ,"
Kae purred in my ear. I pushed her off my lap, and grabbed her hand to run outside. I sped home.

"Got a condom?" she asked. I pulled a Magnum out of my pocket.

Khadijah got me feeling stupid, jealous, mad, just everything. But atleast Kae is here to make me feel better.

-
So much drama! Should Khadijah tell Chris about Micheal? Should Chris tell Khadijah about him cheating? Comment what you think the characters should do.
Guys, im super excited that this story got over 1,000 reads. Huge thank you to everyone who spent their time reading this book! -Khadijah