Chapter 18

Khadjahs POV

Normally lunch was my favorite part of the school day but not today. Everyone was staring at Micheal and I! We got so many weird looks, you would've thought we just got done having sex in the hallway. Its ridiculous.

"Everyone keeps looking at us," I complained to Micheal. Its cold today and I would prefer to eat inside the cafeteria but it was awkward so we came outside.

"Why do you care?" Micheal asked.

" 'cause its weird. The entire 11th grade paying attention to you doesn't bother you?"

"Nah, not really. I get to show off how beautiful you are."

My face pinked a little. We've been dating for a week now and i'm still not used to his constant compliments. He always says stuff like this through out the day. I never thought I was ugly but I know that i'm not the prettiest girl either. Micheal has really raised my self-confidence. Its super corny, but I feel like a princess with him.

"You look cute when you blush too," Micheal said. He kissed my cheek making me even redder.

"Stop Micheal," I whined, covering my face with one hand. With the other hand, I playfully pushed him off of me. He just pulled me even closer to him. I was practically in his lap. Micheal started leaving kisses all over my face and neck.

"GOALS!" Someone shouted. It scared me so much, I literally jumped out of Micheals lap. I scanned all around us to find who said that. Mary's loud self stood there with a smile on her face. She sat down right infront of me and Micheal at the table.

"Hey, Micheal can you take this stuff up?" I asked referring to the trash of our meal. I wanted a quick moment of alone time with Mary. He left towards the garbage can.

"Ya are cute as fuck!" Mary exclaimed.

"Why did you have to come over here and ruin the moment?" I snapped.

"Calm down, I'll leave soon," Mary rolled her eyes at me. "So, have you been on a date yet with him?"

"Well, we went to like McDonalds and stuff together."

"Girl, that is not a date! I mean a real one. Where you dress up and he brings you flowers and shit," Mary said.

"Then, no."

"We can go shopping today! So, ask him to take you somewhere. You been together for a week already."

"I don't wanna go on a date."

"Whatever, you're still going shopping with me. You needa be cute for Micheal."

"Fine. Pick me up at like 6-ish," I said. I knew she wouldn't stop asking me so I gave in.

All of the sudden, Mary threw her arms around me. "I'm so excited you have your first boyfriend," she said.

I was excited that I had a boyfriend too. Only Micheal wasn't my first one. The title of my first boyfriend belonged to Chris. Ugh, just thinking about him made me sad. I won't admit it aloud but just a teeny part of me missed him. He was my first kiss, I can't forget him just like that no matter how hard I tried.

"Oh, Micheals coming, so I'll go. Text me when your ready to go to the mall," Mary said, pulling away from me.

"Yeah, I will. Bye," I said.

Micheal soon came back to the table. "Missed me?" He asked. I gave him a quick kiss letting him know I did.

Micheal is a great guy, and Chris isn't I kept chanting in my head. It was true, but for some reason I just can't get over him.