Chapter 21

Khadijahs POV

When Chris didn't kiss me back, I gingerly pulled away. I could feel my face burning in embarrasment. I turned away from him to try and hid my face. Chris grabbed my chin to make me look at him. I was suprised when he started to kiss me again. I spent no time being hesitant. My body immediatly felt at ease. The way our lips meshed together, made my body temperture rise.

Chris and I pulled apart to catch our breath. He had that super cute smile on his face. It made my heart speed up knowing that that smile was because of me.

"I really miss you," I confessed, softly. I'd been thinking about it a lot, but to actually say was weird.

Chris pulled me into his chest. His cologne that was probably Calvin Klein or sonething filled my nose. His chin rested on my head which made my head nuzzle his neck.

"Good. I thought you didn't want me anymore."

I kissed Chris's neck gently before pulling away from his warm body.

"I really like you Chris. A lot. But if we date again, it can't be like last time," I said.

Chris nodded his head.

"I don't like Karrueche. You know that but you still hang around with her. I don't want you talking to her," I demanded. I don't want to be a crazy, possesive girlfriend but I don't want to get cheated on again.

"I can do that. But you ain't talkin' to Micheal either," Chris said. Looks like being friends with Micheal isn't gonna be a possiblity.

"Fine. Oh and don't be fake around other people. Don't laugh or whatever when someone is mean."

Chris looked down so I knew that he felt bad about it.

"I'm sorry for that," he apologized.

Chris grabbed my hand and pulled it up in order to kiss it. I smiled at how nice he was being. Taking a break from Chris was a great idea. I like this version of Chris way better than the other one.

While still holding my hand, Chris stood up and dragged me to his room. A small pang of sadness hit me as I remember when we broke up but I shook it off quickly. He and I are happy now, so thats what matters.

We laid in Chris's bed like old times. He was shirtless and wearing a pair of basketball shorts. I was wearing some of his clothing that he let me borrow. He had some movie playing but I was pretty interesting. I was focusing on the movie but Chris was focusing on me.

I could feel Chris's gaze on me. I turned my head to the left to give Chris a playful dirty look.

"Stop staring," I said, softly shoving his face away from me.

He looked at me again. Chris ran his left hand down my face which resulted in his thumb resting on my bottom lip.

"How have I ever told ya how beautiful you are?" he asked. His voice was huskier than usual.

"Like one time," I chuckled. It was in the car when we both admitted that we like eachother.

"Well, you are."

Chris pulled my chin so that we could engage in another sweet kiss. He quickly switched positions so that he was laying ontop of me with my looped around his neck.

After a few more minutes of kissing, my shirt and pants were scattered somewhere on the floor. Chris was leaving kisses lower and lower on my body. When he tugged at my panties, I could feel the nervousness in my body start to grow.

"The lights," I muttered.

He got up which gave me a few seconds to think. I'm scared. What if i'm not up to par with Chris's standards? What if its all pain and no pleasure? My body isn't perfect. I have some scars, some acne, some stretch marks. I hope he doesn't notice.

Chris turned off the lights and switched off the tv. He gave me a passionate kiss. And with that kiss, all my worries seemed to float away. I've never been in love but i'm pretty sure I love Chris.

He slid my panties off. My teeth embedded my bottom lip on anticipation. Chris dove right into my womanhood with no hesitation. He flicked his tongue which caused me to moan loudly. Eventually, Chris put a finger, then 2 inside of me. At this point, the moans were flowing out of my mouth uncontrollably. The pleasure was building up more and more.

Chris lifted his mouth off of me for a moment. "Cum for me, baby," he demanded.

The great feeling became overwhelming and it seemed like something had exploded inside of me. The ecstasy flew threw my body making my legs shake and my eyes roll back.

I breathed in and out trying to regain control of my body. My very first orgasm from someone else was exhausting. Chris got off of me and went to the drawer probably to get a condom so I know this experiance wasn't over yet.

A small thud was made. Chris came back to the bed completley naked. In the dark I could make out his member. I'm glad the lights were off because my face was blushing so bad. Chris is huge! How is he gonna fit in me?

Chris pressed his lips to mine before rolling the condom on himself. The nervousness had returned. Chris got in between my legs but didn't do anything.

"Are you rea-" Chris started to talk but stopped.

Small pats on the floor was what I heard. And then someone shouted, "CHRIS!"

Chris jumped off the bed with a quickness. I scurried to put on some clothing to cover myself.

"Hold on ma i'm changing," Chris yelled back. After he was decent he opened the door but not enough that Mama J could see me.

"Boy, I been callin' your name," she said.

"Sorry, I was showering."

"Mhm. Anyways, have you seen Khadijah?"

"No, why?"

"Apparently, she ran away. Her poor Grandma is worried sick."

"No, um, I ain't see her."

"Well, keep a look out. I'm going to the grocery store. Call if ya want something," she said walking away.

We were silent 'till we heard the front door slam. Chris and I shared a look then busted out laughing. After our laughter died down, I started to put my shoes on.

"So, we not gon' finish?" Chris pouted.

I gave him a blank look. "I gotta get home before my Grandma has a heart attack."
-
"Alright bye," I said to Chris.

"Come gimme a kiss," he said.

I stepped closer to him. He wrapped me in a warm hug before kissing me multiple times.

"Bye baby," Chris cheesed, going home.

I know that now I probably won't be able to leave my home expect to go to school. But it was worth it because I just had the greatest, most special time with Chris. I wonder if he loves me? Because I know that I really love him.
------
Lmao @ my virgin ass trying to write about sex. Sorry for that choppy, super dry scene. But besides that I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I wanted to give you guys something cute after all that drama lol don't forget to comment and vote!