Chapter 34

Chris's POV

Thats how the whole day went. I kept trying to flirt with Khadijah and she kept rejecting it. I don't blame her though. If I was Khadijah, I wouldn't go back to me either. Before, I was planning on letting Dijah break up with me and then finding someone new.

New plan: Get back together with Khadijah.

I didn't realize how much I actually liked her til we broke up again. She's mine and I don't want her with no one else but me. But I know I really fucked up this time. I'm stupid- so fucking stupid. It was idiotic of me to agree to that dumbass sex bet. She'll probably never give me another game. But that don't mean, I won't try.

"Nicki!" I shouted, catching her attention.

"Yeah?" Nicki asked.

"I need advice," I announced.

"Nigga, i'm not ya damn therapist."

I sucked my teeth. "Just help me."

"Ugh fine whataya need?"

"I wanna get back together with Khadijah," I revealed.

"Nigga, you did her so wrong! She ain't gonna come back to you."

"Yes, she will," I said confidently even though i'm unsure. "I just need a plan."

"Well, i'm not giving you a plan. You're not good enough for her, anyway."

"I know i'm not. But c'mon please help me. I miss her."

"Alright fine. First of all, apologize. And really mean it. Make that shit deep."
-
I wish I knew Khadijahs favorite flower. This shopping trip would've been so much easier. Whats a girls favorire flower? Whats the best one to get her when shes mad? I remember her telling me she likes the color blue. Khadijah will probably like some blue daisies. Along with some Godiva chocolate. That chocolate is expensive as hell so she better like it.

When I was knocking on her door was when I started to get nervous. What if shes really done with me? I can't replace Khadijah, I need her.

The door opened. Khadijah stood there in a tight plain blue shirt and some small black booty shorts. She looked so good and wasn't even trying.

"Chris? Why are you here?" She wondered. So much for a warm welcome.

"Hey Dijah. Can we um talk?" I asked, nervously. I don't think I've ever been nervous around a girl before.

Khadijah stepped out of the apartment and closed the door behind her. This wasn't going good. She seemed hesitant and like she didn't want to be around me.

"Um sure. What do you need?"

I held out the flowers and chocolate. "Here."

Khadijah didn't grab the things from me. She stared at the items and then looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Wow so sweet of you to fuck me for a bet and then use the money to get me some cheap ass flowers," Khadijah said sarcastically.

I took a deep breath to try and not snap on Dijah. She gets on my nerves. I'm trying to apologize and make it better but shes being a bitch. I didn't come here to go argue though. Imma just act like she didn't say that shit.

"Whatever," I mumbled.

"So, can you explain what you need to talk to me about?"

"I'm really sorry," I said sincerly.

I saw Dijah roll her eyes. "Chris don't do this."

"Do what?"

"Don't try to make me like you again."

"Why not?"

"Because I know you're not genuine," Khadijah stated.

I felt so bad hearing that. Khadijah was so nice and I fucked her over for no damn reason. I stepped closer to her and try and give her in a hug but she pushed me back. Instead of hugging her, she let me hold her hands in mine.

"Listen, I am so fucking sorry for everything. Dijah, I swear if you give me one more chance, I'll be the best boyfriend ever."

Khadijah pulled her hands away from me. "You played me once and I know you'll do it again."

"That bet was the stupidest thing I've ever fucking did."

"Why'd you do it?"

"I-I don't even know."

"Yes you do. Now tell me," Khadijah demanded. All her attitude was actually turning me on but this wasn't the time to think about fucking.

"I told Red and Keeis I was only dating you because I wanted to fuck. The bet was that if I smashed in a week they would give me the money," I admitted. My face was burning from hearing how much of a dick I am.

Khadijah covered her face with her hands. "Why would you say something like that? What the hell is wrong with you?"

I just stood there, not saying anything.

"Fuck you Chris!" Khadijah shouted suddenly. "I was the best girlfriend. No matter how many times you fucked up-and it was a lot- I still stayed with you! You cheated, hit me, and embarrased me but I was still so good to you. What have I done to you that you treat me like fucking garbage?"

I was taken aback by her little outburst. I knew she was mad but I didn't know she felt like that.

"Don't talk to me, text me, come around me, anything. I hate you!" Khadijah yelled at me.

She turned around, walk inside and slammed the door so hard the damn wall shook.

Well that went way worse than I expected. I barely had a chance of getting her back before but now I don't think it'll happen at all.

I pulled out my phone to talk to Nicki.

Apology didnt work -Chris, 4:31 pm
Really? -Nicki, 4:37 pm
Yea I think shes more mad actually -Chris, 4:38 pm
Was it a good apology? -Nicki, 4:41 pm
Yea it was. So what should I do now? -Chris, 4:42 pm
Now you have to show her you really changed -Nicki, 4:45 pm

How am I supposed to do that?

-------
Hey everyone! Sorry for the short chapter. So it looks like Khadijah is actually serious about being done with Chris. Do you think it'll last or she'll come back to him? And how should Chris get Khadijahs love again?
Remember to vote and comment. Thank you for reading!