Chapter 37

Khadijahs POV

Chris and I hopped out of the car together. He walked towards me and we connected our hands. We started walking to the school. As usual people were staring at us. Chris and I just shrugged it off and ignored all the looks. I got a little nervous when Keeis and Red approached us. Now that Chris and I are dating again, I don't think he should be friends with them. They broke us up with that stupid bed! It wasn't completley their fault (Chris was the one that agreed) but still.

Keeis put his hand out for a dap but Chris just went right past him. He also bumped shoulders with Red. I looked up at him weirdly. Even though I didn't like them, I thought they were friends.

"What was that?" I asked.

"They don't like you," Chris stated.

"You'd really cut them off for me?" I wondered. This is a good sign that he really changed.

"Of course. They some random niggas but you bae," Chris said.

Aw, Chris is too cute! I grabbed his face and we engaged in a sweet kiss.

"No kissing or you'll get detention," a teacher shouted.

Me and Chris pulled apart. We went to our lockers. Ugh, I didn't get any homework finished yesterday. I've really been slacking lately and that needs to be fixed. Grades are due soon for report cards. As of right now, it doesn't look like I'll be getting honor roll which is a huge problem.

"I'll see you later," I told Chris. I kissed him on the cheek and left to class.

In the hallway, I saw Kiana looking down. I excitedly ran over to her to tell her about me and Chris. When I got closer, I saw she was on her phone.

"Are you stupid? You're gonna get your phone taken away atleast try to hide it," I scolded.

She kept on typing. "Fucking Victor is so annoying, we're arguing."

"What happened?"

I noticed that Kianas eyes were watering but she rolled them so they were dry. "I'll put you on later. So, I heard you and ol' boy back together?"

I immediatly started cheesing when she brought Chris up. But then I remembered her and Victor were fighting so I stopped smiling.

"Yeah, we got back together yesterday," I said dully.

"Damn, do he really put it down that good? 2 days ago you was swearing you wouldn't go back," Kiana laughed but it didn't sound genuine.

"I missed him," I shrugged my shoulders.

"I told ya," Kiana bragged.

"Whatever," I playfully said. "Me and him had sex yesterday," I whispered so others couldn't hear.

"Was the D good?"

"Oh my god, yes!" I laughed.

Kiana laughed with me but then she went completley serious. "Did he wrap it up?"

"No. . ." I said quietly. I already know shes gonna curse me out.

"But he pulled out, right?" Kiana whisper-yelled.

Holy shit! I know that Chris pulled out the first time but i'm not sure about the other others. We're only 17, can't be parents!

"Hello?" Kiana yelled, snapping her fingers.

"Oh sorry, I was just trying to remember. But yeah, he did," I lied. I smiled reassuringly so that it would hopefully convince her.

"Good. Teen pregnancy ain't the business. Oh shit, the bells 'bouta ring," Kiana said rushing off.
-
After school, I went to Chris's house. Yes, I'm still using the tutoring lie.