Chapter 1: HYDRA

𓂀

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

𝙃𝙔𝘿𝙍𝘼 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙎𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙖, 𝙀𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙚

"Pietro!" I whisper-yell to my younger brother. He looked back and smirked, before running off and then back. He picked me up, zooming off again to our sister.

"What's happening?" I asked, hearing the sirens and manic voices around. Wanda shrugged as her eyes were trained on the commotion.

We walked towards the room, seeing armed guards running around and doctors frantically grabbing vials and papers.

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill." The twins looked to each other as I looked to my right, seeing men run down the hallway, guns in hand. Wanda placed her hand on Pietro's, squeezing her hand in back in reassurance.

"We are under attack!"

I walked back over, passing my younger siblings, as I went to look at what was happening. As I passed Pietro, he grabbed my arm, holding me back. He shook his head, before I turned to see Wanda. Panic and concern filled her face. With a sigh, I stood beside my brother.

"What do we do?" Soldiers shouting was overheard. "See what we can do."

"We are under attack!"

I stood by my siblings, latching my pinkie to theirs's, watching as we sit and nothing.

"Who gave the order to attack?" Baron Von Strucker marched up the stairs, into a computerised room.

"Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers." An agent responded with a thick accent, signalling to the security cameras. Before either of two could speak, an armed guard made its way to the boss. "They landed in the far woods. The perimeter guard panicked." explaining the situation, before walking off.

Strucker turned to the Doctor, whispering, "They have to be after the sceptre." looking back, he was trying to think of a plan. "Can we hold them?" "They're the Avengers." 6 hero's against a group of terrorists. HYDRA wouldn't survive that.

"Deploy the rest of the tanks." Baron barked orders. "Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit may make them close ranks." Frantically looking he noticed the Doctor and got close to him, making sure not to be overheard. "Everything we've accomplished..."

I watched from the door, as Pietro kept moving forward and back, wanting to go and help, trying to listen on what was being said but both of us was broken out of thought as Wanda grabbed our hands, worried.

"Its going to be okay." My brother soothed.

"But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough." Strucker spoke to the Doc.

"Then lets show them what we've accomplished. Send out the siblings." Eyes landed on us. Wanda with a concerned expression. I with worry and Pietro with annoyance.

"Its too soon." Strucker was adamant we didn't leave, to be seen by others.

"Its what they signed up for." Dr. List try to reason. "My men can hold them."

Both Wanda and I read Pietro's mind, thinking of what we should do to help. With a look back to him, he nodded as we waited for Strucker to look away. Within a split second, Pietro speed us out the building and through a tunnel towards to the snowy railways.

☠︎︎