Post Credit I

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙧𝙙, 𝙊𝙝𝙞𝙤, 2023

I took a deep breath and opened my car door. Feeling the cold air hit my face, I stuffed my hands in my jacket pocket and walked across the muddy grass. I noticed a figure a few steps ahead but continued my stride.

"It's nice to meet you, Yelena." I said to the blonde, walking up to her. I knew no one else would be here. "Who are you?" She glanced to me, sending daggers. "I'm Anara Maximoff. Friend of your sisters. You are Yelena, correct?"

"...Yes." She was hesitant at first  then shook my hand that I offered. "I didn't know she told anyone about her life before becoming an Avenger." Yelena looked back down to the stone. "Mind reading." I pointed to my head, making her glance once more to me. "And that she is-was my friend."

"I'm glad she had someone." Yelena muttered back as I walked to her side, looking down at the same stone. "She had others too, but she never forgot you." I replied.

"Did she suffer?" I looked to her, my face saddening. "No," I whispered barley above a whisper, swallowing back my own tears. "she didn't." Yelena nodded in response and looked down, holding back her own tears.

"If you ever need to talk." I smiled to her. "I'm not Natasha and never will be, but I grew up the oldest out of three and looked after us for fourteen years. I'm always here." Yelena turned to me, sending me a small smile. 

"Thank you, Anara." I smiled back to her and took a deep breath. 

"So, you're a witch?" Belova smirked to me. "Not how I would put it, but yeah, you could say that." She reminded me of Pietro with the witty comments. The two of us spent the next few minutes in a comfortable silence, taking our own time to process how real the death of Nat was.

"Once, Natasha and I were training after me and my sister joined. She was teaching me defence combat. I read her mind on what move she was going to take and then kicked her legs out under her, but she pulled me down with her. I know she can't read minds, but she can sometimes do it better then me." I chuckled, the blonde too.

"When we were kids, we used to play rock paper scissors to see which one of us cleaned up. Natasha would always do rock, knowing I would do paper." Yelena smiled and I noticed her hold back her own emotion. It was the same thing Natasha did. A habit they could never kick of not showing emotion.

"Natasha might of not been my biological sister, but she was. They were my family. They are my only family." I wrapped my arms around waist. "God, I miss her." Yelena sighed in frustration. I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her in for a hug.

"I know." I closed my eyes and tried to not think of my memories of Natasha or of my brother I lost eight years ago. Losing someone would never heal. I know that, yet I can't even find my sister to check on her.