Chapter 15 : Teams

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

📍𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣, 𝙂𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮

"Cap." Clint greeted him, walking around the side of the car. "You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice." I notice Wanda getting out, I rush over to her, pulling her into a hug. "You okay?" I held her face in my hands, checking my baby sister wasn't hurt. "I'm fine Anastasia." I sigh, letting go to stand beside her.

"...Besides, I owe a debt." Clint turned round to face us as he spoke. "Thanks for having my back." Steve thanked the other Sokovian. "It was time to get of my ass." I chuckled, pulling her into a side hug.

"How about our other recruit?"

"He's rarin' to go." Clint slid open the van door, "Had to put a little coffee in him..." The slam of the door made the man jump awake. "but he should be good."

"What time zone is this?" He spoke groggily, getting out the vehicle. Scott aka Ant-man now went to greet Steve. "Captain America!"

"Mr. Lang." I held in my laugh as he continued to shake hands for a long time. I keep my hand on my sisters, smiling, as I pulled her with me to the opposite side. "It's an honour. I'm shaking you hand too long. Wow! This is awesome!" Scott turned to face me and Wanda, "Captain America! I know you both, too. You're great!" We smiled back to him.

"Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so... thanks for thinking of me." He looked over to Falcon. "Hey, man!"

"What's up, Tic Tac?" Sam asked back. "Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I.." Sam cut him off, "It was a great audition, but it'll never happen again." I walked over to beside Sam. "Ohh. What happened last time, Wilson?" "Shut it, A." I grin in response. "You know, I can just look into your mind." He sent me a death stare, turning our attention the the captain.

"We're outside the law on this one. So if you come with us, you're a wanted man."

"Yeah, well, what else is new?"

"We should get moving." Bucky shouted over to us. "We got a chopper lined up." Clint added.

The speaker went off in German, my head turning to James for translation. "They're evacuating the airport."

"Stark." Sam spoke from beside me, but I was too busy looking to Clint, who held up a bag to me.

"Stark?"

I sighed, walking over to the Hawkeye. "No phone calls, but you greet us with clothing options." Clint chuckled, pulling me into a hug. "Sorry, An." I relax for a second, pulling back. "I'm first." I snatch the bag from him, moving to inside the van, shutting it behind me. It was a leather corset type top with leather straps, all sapphire blue and black leather pants including black boots.

"This is extremely uncomfortable." I walked out the van, looking down as I adjusted the top. Looking up, I notice all eyes on me. "Eyes up here, boys." I hear Clint snicker from beside me and Wanda smirk at my reaction. A few coughs, and the guys moved their heads to look like they weren't looking.

I tuned back to the Van, pulling out a black jacket, walking over to Buck. "Here you are, James." I passed it to him, walking off again, not giving him time to react.

After we all got changed, we split up into different area. Scott and Steve went to the tarmac. Sam and Bucky went to the terminal, and Clint, myself and Wanda stayed in the parking deck.

Iron Man and War Machine joined the Captain, followed by T'challa then Natasha and then a spider...boy?

"We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway." Sam's voice came over the comm. Steve puts his hands up, Clint shooting an arrow to break the webbing apart. Scott then appeared beside Steve, giving him back the shield. As soon as Clint fired the arrow, we got up, running away from where we was.

As soon as we got out, we headed to the jet, small explosions start around us, Tony. They were getting closer and the rubble falling near us. Clint grabbed on to me and Wanda as we nearly stumbled, putting his arm over us to protect us from the debris. We got up, but Tony can flying over.

"Wanda, I think you hurt Vision's feelings. Anara, I think you hurt Nat's." I head tilted to him. "You locked me in my room."

"You tried to brainwash me for your own personal gain." I added.

"Okay, first, that's an exaggeration. Second, I did it to protect you both. Hey, Clint." His attention went the arrow man beside us. "Hey, man."

"Clearly, retirement doesn't suit you. You got tired of shooting golf?"

"Well, I played 18, shot 18. Just can't seem to miss." He then sent an arrow past Tony, him blasting it in the air. "First time for everything."

"Made you look." on cue, cars started falling down around Tony. Red and blue mist pulling the cars from the lot above down. Tony attempted to doge, but more and more cars flew down to him, courteously of me and Wanda. I grabbed hold of a blue car, pushing it down, making the tin can fall under the weight, more falling on top.

We took this as a chance to run to Steve. I looked in shock as a huge truck came out of thin air, fire then emerging from it.

I followed Wanda, Clint on my tail, running to the scene. "There's our ride." Cap was then in front of us and Scott as well. Bucky and Sam soon added too.

I pulled Wanda back, as Clint held on my shoulder for me to stop, when a yellow laser stopped in front of us.

"Captain Rogers." Vision stated. "I know you believe what you're doing is right." The rest of the other team joined. "But for the collective good... you must surrender now." Vision flew down, landing beside the other team.

War Machine, Spider man, Vision, Black Widow, Iron Man & Black Panther
vs.
Falcon, Ant man, Hawkeye, me, Wanda, Captain America and Bucky.

"What do we do, Cap?"

"We fight." With that we ran at each other. Wanda and Falcon flying in the air. All of us attacking different team members of the opposing team.

T'challa and Buck. Tony and Steve. Sam and Rhodes. Scott and Nat. Spider man and Me and Wanda. Clint and Vision.

𖨆