Chapter 38: Payback

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙤𝙧𝙠, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

I landed on the ground, sending a clean sweep of energy to the aliens ahead of me before turning back to send ones behind. 

"Cap! What do you want me to do with this damn thing?" I heard Clint yell through the ear comms that I had forgotten about. 

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve shouted back as I teleported behind one of the creatures, holding my hands to their head as I burnt them with my powers. "No!" I now heard Bruce yell. "We need to get 'em back where they came from."

"No way to get 'em back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel."

"We're filled with an army of superhero's, Tony." I grunted, sending a ball of hue to the three chitari ganged up. "We'll find a way."

"Hold on!" I heard Scott yell just as a crash landed behind me. "That wasn't our only time machine." I turned back, seeing a certain falcon suit I could never forget. 

"Sam?" I saw his smirk as he looked at me and pulled me in a hug. "Hey witchy." I squeezed him tighter. "I missed you Sam. God did I miss all of you." I cried, hugging him.

"What about me, doll?" I froze and looked up to see a certain super soldier with a smile etched on his face. 

"James?" 

I let go of Sam and run to the brunette, hugging him as I jumped up, my legs wrapping round his waist. My hands went to his cheek as I pulled him in for a longing kiss. I melted into his touch and reluctantly pulled away.

"You said you wouldn't leave me."

"But I came back." Bucky said and I bit my lip and tucked my head in his shoulder. 

"I hate to break the lovers reunion, but we're in the middle of a fight." Sam yelled. I chuckled into Bucky's neck before reluctantly jumping down and turning on my heel to shot a beam of energy at the group of aliens by Sam, killing them. He turned to me with an annoyed look but I just smiled back with a shrug. 

"We'll get the stones to you." I heard Steve's voice through the ear piece and I tuned back in to the outside world. 

"I can teleport there." I said into my comm. "No! She's used to much energy, Cap. If she makes it, she won't be able to protect herself." Clint responded. 

"I can do it, Steve." I ignored Barton's concern and focused on sending back the creatures by me, Bucky and Sam. 

"We're on it, Cap." A new voice broke through and I let out a frustrated sigh before teleporting away to a bigger group of aliens, leaving the soldiers to fight on there own.

"Clint, give it to me." I heard T'challa faintly and then focused on teleporting myself to him. I did just as a red energy came in front of us, blocking Thanos off. 

I looked in awe as I saw my sister alive and standing there. A smile came on my face and I quickly turned back and tugged on the King to get up and grab the glove. 

My attention was back to Wanda and Thanos and the former struggling ever to slightly. I gathered a ball of blue energy in my palms, and shot towards the titan, making him stumble back.

"I'm gonna enjoy this." I muttered at my eyes shown a sapphire and I kept throwing shots at him while Wanda gathered her energy. His sword flew backwards and both red and blue took over the purple being, making him float in the air as his own armour crushed into him. He let out out a painful groan but we didn't care as we continued.

A sudden blast came from above and I let go of the titan to hold up a barrier over me and Wanda, but it landed right by our side, sending us both back and letting Thanos drop.

"Help, somebody help!" I recognised the voice as spider man and I quickly went over to help Wanda up before going to help, but hearing Cap I calmed down.

"I really regret now not letting you date, Jacque." I smirk to the red head pulling her into a hug. 

"I'm so sorry, Ana. I really tried to stop him." I heard Wanda but gulped back the lump in my throat and rubbed her back to calm her. "I know you did. I love you, Wanda." 

We both pulled apart and looked up as we heard a crash. A bright light flew into the ship, sending it smashing into the ground.

"Who's that?"

"Carol. She's great." I smile to her and we pulled ourselves up before using our powers to lift us in the sir, sending us to where the glove was.