Chapter 16: War

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣, 𝙂𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮

I ran over to the next person, seeing Natasha about to kick Clint. I grabbed a hold of her ankle that was in the air, sapphire circling round it. She looked to me shock, but I pulled her back, sending her back to the truck.

"You were pulling your punches." I looked to the stunned archer, running off again to the next person. Bucky was thrown back by the panther before trying to claw his neck. I stopped his movement, mist indulging his wrist, moving my hand to the side as he flew off into a ramp walkway.

"Thanks." Buck nodded to me. I smirked, "Your welcome, James." before running off again.

Quickly moving through the fight, I was pulled down by the red head assassin. "That hurt." I swiped her legs out from under her, moving to straddle her. "Sorry." I went to sent a punch, but she sent one instead, moving so I was on the floor, and she was holding me down.

"You're getting better." Before the Black Widow could do anything else, red mist indulged her, pulling her away from me. "You're getting sloppy." I roll my eyes at the younger sibling of mine, letting my head fall back to the found as I gathered my breath, getting back up to make my way over.

"No, you get to the jet!" I heard Sam yell. "Both of you!" I sent a blast at the bug boy, him dodging each blast. "The rest of us aren't getting out of here."

"As much as I hate to admit it... if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it."

"This isn't the real fight, Steve." I sigh, knowing what's about to happen to us after this. It never mattered about the accords, we were bound to fall apart eventually. "All right, Sam. What's the play?"

"We need a diversion. Something big." I moved my hand up, pulling the red tin can man side to side. "I got something kinda big. But I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself apart in half... don't come back for me."

"He's gonna tear himself in half?" I ask confused, dropping my hands to my side.

"You sure about this, Scott?" Steve asked the man. "I do it all the time. I mean, once. In a lab. Then I passed out."

I ducked behind a crat as blasts were being sent at me. It stopped, as our attention went to the giant man in the middle of the airport. I walked out, seeing Scott. "Woah." I used this as my chance to run in a different area.

I ran over to Wanda, signalling her to follow Vision. I threw another crat at War Machine, distracting him.

"Something just flew in me!"