Part One

Aɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴜʟᴛʀᴏɴ

'𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙.'

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

𝙃𝙔𝘿𝙍𝘼 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙎𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙖

"Its over. Fury has released everything to the public." A man in a lab coat approached the other.

"Everything he knows about."

"Herr Strucker, if they get word of our work here, if they find out HYDRA..." the agent was cut of, as he walked past. "HYDRA, S.H.I.E.L.D." Strucker made his way around the centre table, being used to hold weapons to be used and tested on. "Two sides of a coin that's no longer currency."

Both men stood before Loki's sceptre. A bright blue stone pulsating, filling the agents mind of ideas.

"What we have is worth more than any of them ever knew." Eyes of the doctor was trained on this unique creation ahead of him. "We've only scratched the surface and already,"

Baron Von Strucker started to walk, followed by the other, as he made his way around the base.

"there are other facilities doing HYDRA's good work around the world. We'll feed them to Captain America and his colourful friends, and keep them off our scent."

"What about the volunteers?"

"The dead will be buried so deep their own ghosts won't be able to find them." The two came to halt.

"And the survivors?"

"The siblings." He said with glee.

There, ahead of them, three Sokovian siblings were practising to try and control their new found abilities.

In the first cell, a brown haired boy was racing around the room at accelerated speed, a silver blur followed in his wake.

In the middle room, a brunette haired girl was kneeling on the floor. She had kids building blocks flying in the hair, and more scattered on the floor. Scarlett mist was flowing from her hands, moving the blocks in the air.

Finally, in the last cell sat a blonde haired girl. Slightly older the other two. Her eyes shown a sapphire blue, as a small blue ball of mist, danced around her fingers.

All three wore dirty like hospital were. The girls so called dresses where long and the boys clothing was ripped with teared off sleeves. There hair was greasy, messy, like they haven't been able to use a brush, or water. Bandages wrapped around their right wrist.

"Sooner or later, they will meet the siblings." Strucker was fascinated with enhanced abilities he help create. "It's not a world of spies anymore. Not even a world of heroes. This is the age of miracles, Doctor."

The blonde, Anara, sent a blue mist from the palm of her hand, sending it into the wall, leaving a black burnt stain.

"There's nothing more horrifying"

The boy, Pietro, finally got control, Standing out of breath by the back wall.

"than a miracle."

The middle girl, Wanda, stared into bricks as she crossed her hands, making the larger brick shatter and the others drop.

☠︎︎