Chapter 39: Endgame

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙤𝙧𝙠, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

"I don't know how you're gonna get through all of that?" Peter parker said just as me and Wanda landed by Carol's side.

"Dont worry." Wanda began and Valkrye joined us. "She's got help." I smirked and Okeye joined the group of us. Pepper Potts then landed in an Iron Man suit. Then joined Mantis, Shuri, Hope, Gamora and Nebula.

The group of us walked forward, preparing for the army ahead. I took a deep breath and ignored the tugging on my heart as I knew Nat should've been here.

"This is a cool way to die." I mutter under my breath to myself gathering a ball of energy and sending it to the upcoming aliens. I kept throwing energy one after another before flying myself up to join pepper and used our abilities to push back Thanos away from Carol Danvers.

I lifted my hands up to a huge whale Leviathan and squeezed it in to itself until a wave of energy knocked me back.

I groaned getting up, looking around at my surroundings but couldn't see anything around until a bright light came soaring past. I realised it was Carol and used my powers to stop her flying mid air and steady her.

Once she got her footing, she sent me a thankful look and gathered her own energy, as did i, as we fought off how tired we were.

I heard a battle cry, and I looked behind to see an alien advancing towards me. Before I could stop it, it turned to dust. A puzzled look took over my face but a certain bad feeling turned inside me. The same one as when Nat died.

All dread took over. Was it Wanda or Bucky. I just got them back. What about everyone else. I noticed all the other ships and creatures turn to dust as I stood up.

When I arrived on the scene, I saw Tony sitting by a tree, half of his face burnt. "Tony?" I whispered out as tears threaten my eyes. Yes his bombs killed my parents. Yes his creation of Ultron killed my brother, but he didn't deserve this. Not now after we said our peace. He had a family now. Morgan shouldn't have to go throw losing someone.

peper kissed the side of her husbands cheek once last time as a goodbye. I closed my eyes took in a shaky breath. When I looked up again, Clint knelt to the floor. Then T'challa, Carol, myself, and everyone else.

A King, A God, A Super Soldier, A Wizard, A Witch.

We all knelt to a hero.