Chapter 7: Sokovia

𓂀

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

We got on the jet, sitting in silent as neither us liking the Avengers that much, or them trusting us. Steve walked over to us three, handing over a small ear piece to each of us.

"Ultron knows we're coming." Wanda sat to my right and Pietro sat by the wall to our right. I grabbed her hand in mine as Steve started his speech, sensing her nerves. I could feel all of us on edge. Wanda was terrified, but was also feeling guilt. She turned to me as I sent her a warm smile. I looked in between my younger siblings and muttered softly in Sokovian, "family."

"Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. People of Sokovia, they didn't." I felt Steve's eye look to us. It was our country we're saving. "So our priority is getting them out."

"All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us."

"Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

𝙎𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙖

The jet landed and Steve started to hand out orders.

Pietro rushed to the policia station, and tried to get their attention. When that failed, he ran back in, shooting a gun to the celling. 

Me and Wanda walked into the city, letting our abilities to enter peoples mind, forcing them to leave the area. Scarlett and sapphire danced around in the air. People upon people left there homes, hurrying to safety.

Thor made his way, crashing, into the old HYDRA base, walking into the room that held a Leviathan. Bruce followed behind, walking in the opposite direction, searching for the widow herself.

Clint went to a tall building, watching as the people of Sokovia leave in a hurry, making sure everyone was safe.

I watched as the blue sept from my hands, moving towards the people. They hurried down the cold streets of Sokovia, not fully aware of what was happening.

Steve was by the bridge, directing citizens and cars.

I was so focused of helping, I was taken by surprise when the ground below me cracked. Jumping backwards, the magic stopped as I saw a robot clime from under the rubble. The people around me ran and screamed. "Uh.." I blasted at the robot, causing him to shatter. My attention was back on the innocents. I sent more of my magic their way, fighting off the robots as well that came flying through the air.