Part three

Iɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ ᴡᴀʀ

'𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬.'

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

𝙎𝙘𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙,

"Seriously. I let her date the robot, move to Scotland and she repays me by shutting of communication and now get attacked by aliens." I huff, putting in my comm. Nat walked past me with an eye roll and Sam held back a laugh in his seat, adjusting the falcon suit.

"Drop in thirty seconds." Steve informed as he stood at the exit, clicking the button to open the doors.

"I'm going to kill that synthezoid and witchy." I mutter under my breath, making my way to the end of the runway. "Just wish that she makes it before you do anything." I eye roll at Cap.

"Any word on Stark?" Nat yelled over the loud sound of the wind that had consumed the jet. "No. All communications were unable to reach."

"Maybe the donut ship was filled with nice aliens. like in Monster Inc?" I held in a laugh at Sam's response. "Stay focused." Steve instructed, jumping off to land safety on the ground, quickly running round to the platform by the train where we had just seen the aliens jump to. Sam started to land the jet just after.

Wanda stood protectively in front of Vision, hands indulging in a bright scarlet hue. The only sound was the train clanking along the railway tracks. The sound of the train horn blaring made Proxima Midnight look behind the witch. The red head looked back too, waiting for the train to pass on what had caught the attention of the creatures.

A figure was seen through the breaks of the train. Proxima threw the spear towards it, the figure catching it with ease as he moved slightly to the side avoiding the sharp point. Moving into the light, stood the Captain.

While distracted, Sam kicked back the what I presume to be the female alien as I flew over, sapphire consuming my hands letting me float down to the ground. As soon my feet planted, I sent a blue sapphire to the to alien. He blocked it with their spear.

I gathered a ball of hue, sending another shot to him, followed by three more that he had missed. Just as I was about to send one that would hit them, a sharp metal object came slicing behind my shoulder. I yelped at the contact, quickly turning my body to the person responsible and used my right hand to send an energy ball, causing Proxima to fly back again.

Nat ran over, sliding on the floor after catching the spear that was chucked over to her from Steve. She sliced the back of the aliens knee, turning around and sending the spear straight into its stomach. The creature growled in pain as Natasha jumped up and blocked the hits. The blonde quickly flipped, kicking back the alien. He landed flat on the floor and the spear a foot away. I grabbed the spear from the creature and forced it back on itself.

At the same time Proxima returned and used the energy to pull back the spear from Nat back to her. I pulled the others spear out, chucking it to Steve as he ran in and help keep the other pointy object away from him and Nat. I stumbled back on myself, clutching my shoulder. Natasha had grabbed her electric batons, joining them together to create a stick.

Both the Russian and the solider blocked hits. I quickly held my hand up, a force field hovering over Nat before she could get stabbed. Sam took this as a chance to fly over, kicking back Proxima Midnight.

She landed next to her wounded friend, moving to his side. Me and the other three Avengers walked over to them, Sam holding two guns their way. "Get up." the alien muttered. "I can't."

"We don't wanna kill you." Natasha started, "But we will." I finished. "You'll never get the chance again." A blue light indulged the pair and they disappeared along with the spear that flew out of Steve's hand.

"Aliens." Sam muttered from beside me in pure shock at seeing one first hand. I chuckled back and instantly gasped as I felt the cut. Sam's attention was turned to me and grabbed something from his pocket that I assumed to be bandage and held it on the wound. Steve and Nat walked over to the couple that we originally came here for.

I nodded over to Vision and took hold of the red soaked bandage so Sam could assist him. "Can you stand?" Vision grabbed Wilson's extended hand and lifted himself of the ground. The Falcon and Wanda both held up Vision. "Thank you, Captain." Steve nodded back. "Let's get you on the jet." I sent a glare to Wanda and turned back to walk off, the assassin helping me keep pressure on the wound.

"Now, I thought we had a deal. Stay close, check in, don't take any chances." I looked over to my little sister as Steve was closing the jet doors, Sam already moving the quinjet to fly. "I'm sorry." I shook my head from where I sat, Natasha sat behind and stitched up the gash. "Wanda." I breathed out in annoyance. "God." I sighed, standing up from the chair quickly with pure anger and annoyance. "You could have died. You get that!" I yelled to her, Steve quickly moving over to my side as an effort to hold me back if things escalated.

"Ana-" I cut her off quickly. "No, this is where you zip it. You're my little sister and I need to protect you. I don't care if you want to be with Vis or live here, but you need to tell me where you are. Tupoy!(idiot)" I ran my hands through my hair. "You could have died like our brother, you're twin. Vis almost died and I got hurt." Tears welled in both mine and Wands eyes. Nat pulled me back in to the seat and carried on finishing the stiches. Awkward silence filled the air before Sam spoke up.

"Where to, Cap?" The solider scanned the room, thinking over his decision. "Home."