Chapter 6: Vision

𓂀

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

𝘼𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧, 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙤𝙧𝙠

I followed the captain as we walked through the Avengers tower. The twins stood behind me, Wanda holding on to Pietro's arm. As soon as we stopped, our eyes immediately turned to Stark, sending daggers his way.

"I'm gonna sat this once." Cap stated. "How about none-ce?" Tony butted in. "Shut it down!" Steve demanded to the doctor and the billionaire. Bruce looked up at the ruckus, as the twins walked to beside me.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Our eyes followed Tony's movements.

"You don't know what you're doing." "And you do?" Bruce spoke, noticing me behind the soldier. "She's not in your head?" He pointed at me. Anger and regret seeped from his words.

"We know you're angry." I stepped forward. trying to reason with him. "Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Wanda's eyes went slightly wide, I tilted my head at his words.

"Banner, after everything that's happened..." Rogers was cut off by Iron Man. "It's nothing compared to what's coming!"

"You don't know what's in there." "This isn't a game!" Wanda and Steve yelled back. I rolled by eyes at the arguing. Just as Pietro sighed, he ran around the room, pulling the plugs of the machines out.

He stopped beside Bruce, a tube in hand. "No, no." He threw it to the side as the machines started powering down. "Go, on. You were saying?"

All I heard was a gunshot, then saw my brother go falling through the glass underneath him. "Pietro!" Both me and Wanda ran over there. As soon as the speedster fell through, the Hawkeye held him down by his foot, speaking with a smirk, "What? You didn't see that coming?"

The body inside the cradle, started to move slightly. "I'm rerouting the upload." Steve made a split second decision, throwing his shield towards the machine, sending sparks in the air. I crouched down on the floor to protect my self from the shield. The Iron Man suit hand came flying through a window, attaching itself to Tony. He sent a blast at the Captain, he then landing with a thud. The rest of the suit came attaching itself to Tony.

Wanda gathered a ball of red mist, but before she could do anything with it, Bruce came at her from behind, putting arm around her neck, making her not to move. "Go ahead, piss me off."

With anger, I got up, eyes turning blue, facing the man. Wanda sent a fist of scarlet hue through her, hitting Bruce. I then sent a blast of sapphire blue to him, causing him to stumble backwards.

We both looked back, hearing a crash behind us, and locked eyes with the God himself. He jumped onto the casket. All eyes went to him. "Wait!" Bruce yelled over, but it was no use. Thor held up Mjolnir, gathering lightning, sending it towards the cradle. I held an arm over my face, watching as the bright light crept around the coffin.