Teamwork Misfortune (Part 2)

A few days later. While Gil was executing his plan to fix his big dilemma, we will look at another team. We can see Goby a little tired from watching his egg all these days. Her older brother brought home their three young children. I mean, Goby's nephews were home. Goby was all these days watching that they did not break anything in the house, especially his egg. Those children are very hyperactive. During this week, someone decided to go to Goby's house. This received this person, when opening the door, it was ... she.

"Oh...Hi, Deema" Goby greeted with a fake smile.

"Goby? Why do you have those dark circles? Did you sleep well?" Deema asked worried about him. He looked very tired.

"Oh this? My brother brought his children here. Nothing to worry about" Goby said.

"But look at you! You are a mess. I imagine you are taking care of them and the egg at the same time" Deema added worried "Goby, you should rest. I can take care of the egg. After all, it is our job"

"Don't worry, Deema. I can take this a few more days" Goby said. That caused the blonde some anger.

"I see. You don't trust me and you don't think about giving me Amber. You think I can't be responsible with a simple egg Do you think I'm an irresponsible fool?" Deema said angrily.

"No it's not what you think....I...I...." Goby tried to explain his position.

"So why did you ask me if you wanted to be your partner? I thought you did it because you wanted to take care of it with me. I thought you wanted to be with me. But I see that I was wrong" Deema said it sadly.

"Deema...."

"Well, do as you please. You can tell the teacher that you did it all by yourself and you will still pass. After all, you preferred to do it alone instead of working as a team. I don't even know why I bother. I'm leaving" Saying that, she quickly left.

"Deema! Wait!..." Goby shouted. But she didn't care. Goby took his egg and began to reflect on what he had done during these days "(sigh) What have I been doing, my little Amber? I thought she would be better with me because I didn't think she was capable. But now I feel bad. She wanted to do it with me and I did not allow it. Well, it's time to fix things with "your mommy"...I guess..." Goby told it to the egg. He quickly went looking for Deema at her own house.

On his way he had to go through the park to get there a little fast. During his walk through the park he found a couple who were carrying a small baby car. Goby recognized them both.

"Oona? Nonny?" Goby asked confused.

"Oh..hi Goby" Oona said.

"Hi" Nonny added.

"What exactly are you two doing?" Goby asked again.

"Oh...We only take our babies for a walk" Oona said with a smile.

"It is healthy that we go out at least once a day for a walk outside with the babies" Nonny added.

"Babies?" Goby was more confused.

"Yeah. The eggs. We asked the teacher if we can take care of two at the same time. She accepted. Well, I consider that Nyomi felt lonely. So we decided to take another egg and make a new little brother" Oona explained.

"The other is a boy. We call him "Darren". It means "little noble"...in irish" Nonny commented.

"Emmmm right.....Anyway. Have you seen Deema?" Goby asked.

"Mmmmm no...I didn't see her lately" Oona answered. Nonny just shook his head.

"Well....Thank you anyway. Good luck with both eggs. You must be twice as careful" Goby said before he was leaving.