A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing (Part 2)

One day to go for Deema's play. On that day, Goby proposed to her to go out for a while to eat something. Of course she accepted. Right now he was waiting for her outside a coffee shop. Goby looked nervous.

"Very good. Invite her to a simple place ready. Dress well done. Smell good ready. And now, don't spoil it. I hope the guppies were not wrong to give me those tips" Goby said that to himself. But somebody surprised him for behind.

"And who were you talking to?" It was Deema. Goby jumped in surprise.

"Ahh Deema! You scared me" Goby said.

"Hahaha it was funny!" She giggled "By the way, Shall we eat there?"

"Doesn't it bother you that it's just a simple cafeteria and not a restaurant?" Goby asked nervous.

"It does not matter. The important thing is that we have a good time. Also, I'm hungry" Deema said that.

"Okay" Both of them decided to enter in the cafeteria "Ladies first"

"Hehehe Wow but how chivalrous" Deema answered with a smile.

At that time they both took a table for two. They both ordered two cups of coffee and a sandwich. While they waited for their order. They decided to talk a little more.

"You chose a good place. I love the decoration" Deema said.

"Yup. Gil recommended it to me" Goby confessed.

"You know? I wanted to get out of my house right now. My younger brothers drive me crazy and my parents can be a problem" Deema said.

"Your parents?" Goby asked.

"They usually don't get along. I don't even know why they got married in the first place" Deema said.

"Well....If it wasn't for them, you wouldn't be here. Despite the type of parents they are, we must love and respect them" Goby recommended.

"It is easy for you to say it. You have no problems with your parents" Deema answered. Goby stayed quiet for a long time "Goby?"
"Deema.....I see I didn't tell you before but ... I only live with my father. My mother ... died a few years ago" Goby said that sadly.

"Oh no no no. I just screwed it up. Seriously I'm sorry. I did not know" Deema said that quickly very desperate.

"It's okay. That already happened. I will not deny that I miss her. But I think I enjoyed my mom's company when I could" Goby said "That is why I advise you to treat your parents well despite everything. You don't know if you're going to have them for a long time"

"That is very wise of you. Thank you" Deema said.

"No problem" He answered. In this moment, the waiter brought them their order.

"Thanks!" Goby and Deema said.

"By the way, tomorrow is your great day. Right?" Goby said.

"That's right! I hope you will be in first line giving me your support" Deema said.

"You know that I will be there. I promise" Goby answered.

"A toast to good friends?" Deema asked in a funny way as she raised her cup of coffee.

"To good friends" Goby answered raising his cup of coffee too. Their cups collided a little, and then they drank their coffee. And they kept eating and having a good time.

After a while, they left the cafeteria and were ready to say goodbye.

"I had a great time with you. This helped me calm down a bit before tomorrow's show" Deema said.