Bubble Guppies Falling Apart (Part 4)

It was not possible. It was simply impossible. Gil couldn't believe it. That guy who was talking to him couldn't be him. It seems that he was a very important person to Gil in the past. You will already imagine who it is.

"Mr...Mr....Mr Grouper! Is really you?" Gil was shocked.

"Yeah, Gil. It's me. Many years have passed, my little guppy. Look at you, you've grown quite a bit. I had a hard time identifying you until I saw you up close" Mr. Grouper admitted. At that moment, he noticed Gil's silence "Euh...Gil?" Gil had already started crying and decided to hug his old teacher, his old friend.

"MR GROUPER!" Gil screamed as he sobbed into Mr. Grouper's shoulder. He just comforted him and let him release all his sadness "(snif) Sorry, Mr. Grouper"

"It's okay, Gil. Don't worry" Mr. Grouper answered kindly. Like he usually was. It took a few minutes for Gil to calm down. So both could talk in a relaxed way.

"Nice to see you again, Gil. Your group was one of the best I've had in my teaching career" Mr Grouper said "Do you happen to know anything about the other guppies?" Gil decided to hide the recent problem from him for now.

"Well, we met again in high school. We became friends again, we started hanging out. We have had good and bad moments but always together. And we have even discovered love between us" Gil said that to him in a calm way.

"Oh really? And may I know what happened?" Mr. Grouper asked curiously.

"Euh....Molly and I fell in love with each other and formalized our relationship. The same thing happened between Goby and Deema. And the same with Oona and Nonny" Gil explained.

"Wow....I always had the slightest suspicion between you and Molly. You two always hung out together. The others did take me by surprise" Mr. Grouper admitted "But back to the subject that matters to me, why were you worried?" Gil was silent. It was time to tell him what was going on. After all, there was no one else left.

"Mr. Grouper.....The group is dissolved. Goby, Deema, Oona, and Nonny are mad at each other. I don't know what happened to them. Molly and I tried to fix things ... but it didn't work out. The worst thing is ... is ..." Gil already started to stutter. He wasn't sure if he should tell him what happened to Molly.

"What's going on?"

"Molly....(sigh)...She is kidnapped by a subject who hates me. He doesn't want money. He just wants to see me suffer and I don't know what to do anymore. I can't find Molly alone. My friends left me alone. Molly would know what to do. She is the born leader of the group, I just help her. I can not do anything about it. I've already tried everything" Gil started crying again. Well, he remembered his helplessness in the case of his girlfriend.

"Gil, do you know why your group was one of the best I've ever met? Because each of you are special in something. In your case ... Gil, despite your clumsiness, you have a good heart and you never give up even if everything goes wrong. Don't give up now, because now you won't be alone. I'll be with you ... and soon the other guppies too" Mr. Grouper explained. Gil stopped crying and looked into his old mentor's eyes.

"But...but....how?" He asked.

"Gil....Call the others. Tell them they will meet at one point. But don't let them find out that the others will go" Mr. Grouper had an idea. Gil thought about it a lot, but he just shook his head and started making a lot of calls.

Meanwhile, in the cellar where they had Molly. The pink-haired girl slowly opened her eyes again. She was worse than before. She had cuts on her body and was bleeding slightly. She had bruises on her skin and her hair was a mess. She only heard the conversation of her kidnappers.