Bubble Guppies Fallen Apart (Part 5)

Guys, thank you for 1k reads. I wanna keep this Authors Note short. So lets continue with the story!

""Maybe....I can help you with it" A mysterious voice was heard. The five guppies and Mr. Grouper saw the source of the voice.

"Wait a minute!...You! You are one of James's friends!" Goby said angrily. It was one of the crabs. The five guppies looked at him in disgust. Mr. Grouper just watched.

"What are you doing here?" Deema asked.

"Listen to me! I know where they have Molly. I can tell you everything you need to save her" The crab said.

"Do you think we are fools? It is obvious that it is a trap prepared by him" Goby commented.

"And besides, why are you helping us?" Oona asked confused.

"Look, it's not a trap. If Jane or James find out about this, I'll be dead. If I tell you this it is because I know that I have done wrong. I thought James and Jane would just separate you and Gil was going to get scared about the kidnapping. But they are both crazy and want to kill her. Everything got out of hand and I couldn't live if she died for me. So I'll tell you everything I know" The crab confessed. The group thought a lot about that proposal. It could be true or it could be a lie. But they had to save Molly, there is no more time to lose. The five of them came to an interesting decision.

"Very good. Tell us what you know. And then you will go to the police to confess everything. They will help us find her" Nonny said. And so, he finally revealed Molly's location to them. It was the perfect opportunity.

"We must go to the police now" Mr. Grouper said seriously.

"We cannot waste time. If what he says is true, they will kill her soon. We cannot allow it. I have a better idea. The five of us are going to get Molly while he and Mr. Grouper go to the police. We will buy time for them to arrive. We must keep Molly alive by then" Gil explained the plan.

"Gil, that's very risky. Are you sure?" Mr. Grouper asked.

"I'll do it. I love her and my duty is to protect her with my life. I don't know the others but I'll go" Gil said determined. He felt a hand take his shoulder.

"We support you in everything, my friend" Goby said.

"This time you won't be alone" Deema added.

"What we are going to do will be very dangerous. We need an elaborate plan" Nonny commented.

"Well we got the smartest boy here" Oona smiled at him. He blushed a little.

"(sigh) Let's go for that son of a b*tch!" Gil said seriously. Gil's tone was actually a bit scary. He was willing to save his girlfriend no matter the price.

The time to strike has come. Gil, Goby, Deema, Oona and Nonny were in a hurry to find Molly. It took a while due to the fact that it was a bit out of town. They found a warehouse that appeared to be abandoned. That is the place! Molly's position is here. The group hid in some nearby bushes to discuss a more elaborate plan.

"According to James's friend, this is the place" Goby said.

"We have to get her out of there now" Gil said seriously.

"We can't do it yet. We must plan something" Oona intervened.

"Analyzing the facts ... Mmmm ... There may be 5 guards. The other two crabs, the big fish, Jane and James. We must study the watch they are doing. Therefore, we must enter stealthily" Nonny explained.

"Come on, not making a sound" Gil whispered. The rest nodded.

They slowly entered the hold. It was big and old. Since there were only 5 people, it would be a bit easier to get in unnoticed. They swam on tiptoe until they hid behind some boxes. They finally saw Molly tied up. She was worse than before. She had more bruises, cuts, scars, and a little more bleeding. Her hair was no longer beautiful and it was just a mess. She had parts without hair. She looked tired and very weak. In front of her was Jane, the psycho girl who planned this madness.